- Im laid back and get along with most people.
- I can be shy but once i get to know someone i can be goofy and silly.
- I'm a kid at heart but I have also always been mature and responsible for my age.
- I love to learn and value common sense and intelligence (even if I myself am kinda blonde at times)
- I am not always the most confident (low self esteem from years of being put down) but it's a work in progress, changing your self perception takes time.
- I know what i want in life and i believe I am a good person. I will get there eventually just cant give up.
- I can be very stubborn (I blame my redneck blood for that lol)
- Im very open. Open to trying new things, different points of view...
- I'm very curious, I want to know things even when I know I really don't want to know.
- I love to help people, I feel like that's the best purpose I could have for my life. To positively touch the lives of others.
Something interesting about me is I have a pet praying mantis :) I would have a pet jumping spider too but my mom would be very displeased (she gave me a very hard NO. lol ) So that will have to wait until I have my own place :) I love animals in general and would someday like to make enough money to do rehabilitation/fostering on the side to help strays find homes.
I feel like in the process of learning how this dating business works i discover more and more about myself. With that said I feel like i prefer to get to know someone rather than be physical.Obviously there are exceptions when you click with someone, it's easier to feel close off the bat but I find it's best to just roll with whatever happens. I love to cuddle but i am looking for a friend who could become more, i feel in a relationship ideally you should be partners and good friends.I know my profile probably seems long winded but I just don't want to hurt anyone if I can help it.
I have also developed some major respect for guys when it comes to dating and dating sites. Most of the time they are the ones having to stick their neck out and face the possibility of rejection. I tried messaging a few guys on here and I don't know how you guys do it! So Kudos/Props to you! :)
more to come I just have no idea what to put on these things...