In a nutshell,
- SF Niners fan and Oakland A's fan
- Leads With Confidence
- Friends describe me as Ambitious, Optimistic, Adaptable, and Energetic
Although I can get pretty busy, I make the time for those that matter in my life. There's still that hole that I hope to fill. I do find the time to date or at least have a personal and social life despite being so focused on my career.
- grilling a mean steak or tritip
- helping others reach their goals
- LISTENING...I have been described as a life coach from those close to me.
- Living the Martial Way : A Manual for the Way a Modern Warrior Should Think by Forrest Morgan (It really modernizes the Warrior Ethos)
- Saving Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
Tao of Jeet Kune Do by Bruce Lee
- Art of War by SunTzu
MOVIES: (I'll just rattle off...)
Comedies, Science Fiction, Action, Rocky, The Godfather, A Few Good Men, The Full Monty, Rush Hour, Star Wars, The Dark Knight, Forrest Gump, Saving Private Ryan, anything with Tom Hanks, Full Metal Jacket, Hamburger Hill, Heartbreak Ridge, Unforgiven, anything directed by Clint Eastwood, Platoon, Slumdog Millionaire, The Bourne Trilogy, Gandhi, Pirates of the Caribbean Trilogy, Monsters Inc.
FOOD: (Depends on the craving...)
Sushi, steak, pizza, pasta, risotto, Chinese, Japanese, Filipino, Fusion, classic diner, comfort, soup/pho, hamburgers/steakburgers, truffles, oysters, crab, shrimp ... this list is making me hungry. Sorry.
My karate school
My wicked sense of humor that allows me to cope with the crap that life throws at me.
- the present, because that's where I am
- the future, because that's what I'm planning on and will spend the rest of my life
- my students and the lessons I will teach for the day
- my customers and how I can make their lives better
Afterwards, you can find me having dinner with friends, checking out a movie, or hitting up a lounge for some drinks. This is usual just precludes anything that I do on Saturday night which is usually planned out but sometimes not. Just going with the flow. And having a good time while doing it.
2. Likes cooking along side rather than cooking for;
3. Wants a partner in crime rather than a prisoner or a warden;
4. Can handle going out just as much as staying in;
5. Sees the value in a human being rather than the price tag;
6. You got swagger but also admit to your vulnerable side;
7. You thrive on the journey and not the destination;
8. Understands the meaning of and can get down to Erasure's "Take a Chance on Me"
9. You just want to get to know me.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Mahalo nui and cheers!
WARNING: Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies or projects-you DO NOT have the permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.