Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
This might give you an impression:
• I prefer texting since phone calls make me nervous like a little
school boy on his first day.
• I'm quite the introvert but perfectly capable in faking the
opposite 'cause sometimes you just have fake your way in. I took a
class at the Method One Acting Clinic.
• I'd love to go to Iceland one day and spot Björk sippin' on a cup
• I can snap my fingers really fast.
• I like writing old school letters to people.
• 100% night-owl. If I can stay up, I will.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Supervising kids at an After School Day Care (most masculin job in
the world) and hopefully teaching guitar again next year.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Music and shakin' my tailfeather.
That and faking confidence.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Early Simpsons/Early South Park
The Office UK
(guilty pleasure: Geordie Shore)
How To Destroy Angels
Nine Inch Nails
A Perfect Circle
Everything Jack White does
The Hickey Underworld
Queens Of The Stone Age
Dancer In The Dark
La Tourneuse de Pages
Todo Sobre Mi Madre
Dans La Maison
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
5. This is hard
6. Sixteen crackers on a window
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Human interaction. Social structures. Rules. Morality. Perception.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Out trying to find motivation for the goals I set by letting the
sweet veil of alcohol fill my mind with confidence and
or sitting at home watching too many episodes of a series in one
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
• You've browsed this page longer than 15 seconds.
• You want to reverse the roles for a change and try out a horrible
pick up line.
• You have a great anecdote you want to share with a complete
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.