Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
This might give you an impression:
• I prefer texting since phone calls make me nervous like a little
school boy on his first day.
• Amazing actor. I took several classes at the Method One Acting
• I'd love to go to Iceland one day and spot Björk sippin' on a cup
• I can snap my fingers really fast.
• I like writing old school letters to people.
• 100% night-owl. If I can stay up, I will.
• Absolutely hate reggae. Sorry not sorry.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Daytime: school administrative assistant
Nighttime: '85 Batman sticker collector
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Shakin' my tailfeather.
Building pillow forts
Eating cereal (in your face, Ryan Gosling)
Typing exclamation marks = !!!!!!!!8!!!!
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Early Simpsons/Early South Park
The Office UK
(guilty pleasure: Geordie Shore)
How To Destroy Angels
Nine Inch Nails
A Perfect Circle
Everything Jack White does
Queens Of The Stone Age
The Hickey Underworld
Dancer In The Dark
La Tourneuse de Pages
Todo Sobre Mi Madre
Dans La Maison
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
5. This is hard
6. Sixteen crackers on a window
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Human interaction. Social structures. Rules. Morality. Perception.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Either going to a concert/event, drinking and/or dancing afterwards
or skippin' the part about concerts/events and going straight to
the drinking and/or dancing. Weekends are meant to be fun, you can
sleep and be tired when you're 56. Or 55.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
• You want to reverse the roles for a change and try out a horrible
pick up line.
• You have a great anecdote you want to share with a complete
• We share a similar interest in series/music and you'd like to
single out one so we can talk about it and realize how extremely
cool we both are.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.