Find better matches with our advanced
45 • Luxembourg, Luxembourg • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–55
- Near me
- Who are single
- For casual sex
- Last Online
- Dec 21, 2012
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Cancer, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from two-year college
- Sales / Marketing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t want kids
- Dislikes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Okay), French (Okay), German (Fluently), Other (Fluently)
b-Videoclips by Chris Cunningham, Anime-movies of my childhood (like Captain Harlock, Captain Future, Grendizer), then also Monty Python and stuff like that, but mostly I only watch TV when I m too lazy or tired, and then it s mostly documentaries, popular science and profiling stuff or just CSI crap ... P.S.: Just loved District 9!
c-Anything electronic, among others Autechre, Art of Noise, Kraftwerk, Godflesh, Funkstoerung, Mouse on Mars, Aphex Twin, Amon Tobin, Dom & Roland, Kid606, Enduser, Giant Metal and styles like Industrial, Drum n Bass/Techstep, Breakcore, IDM, Big Beat, Dubstep
d-Mainly Pasta, Kebabs, Bifanas, barbecuing Filet Mignon ... Recently I found out, I could reduce my consumption of chocolate and chips by replacing them by microwave-sandwiches with cheese and bacon. Friends are not convinced this was a good idea ...
ß-I get seized by temporary obsessions for different subjects from time to time. During periods I swallowed almost every information about the U.S. Civil War, later then airfighters of the first world war. For the last two years, right in time for midlife crisis, it has been muscle- and pony cars.
- you own a copy of Osamu Tezuka s anime Bander Book and want to sell it for a reasonable price.
- you too admire the perfection of the Plymouth Barracuda on your shelves, but drive a neglected Toyota.
- you re a gorgeous creature in a shining, kinky fancy-uniform
- you don t talk too much ...
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.