Find better matches with our advanced matching system
22 • F • Nappanee, IN
- Last Online
- Today – 12:34pm
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, and very serious about it
- Taurus, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently)
I love sports, and I'd rather play than watch. I played Basketball, Volleyball, and Tennis in high school. I continued with Tennis in College. I'm willing to give any sport a try, although I already know I suck at golf. I'm a great catcher in the outfield for baseball and softball, but can't hit the ball very far.
Outside of sports, I do have a creative side. I love to sing. I sometimes write my own songs, but can't play anything so I just make up tunes in my head.
I also write poems and short stories, although I haven't done either in quite a while.
Personality wise: Organized, introverted, funny, and loving.
Books are generally horror and suspense and mystery.
Movies are the same as books, but I love everything but the really stupid comedies, like Borat and Napoleon Dynamite
Shows are all good (except for stupid comedies again, like Family Guy and Simpsons). I focus more on sci-fi, mystery, action, and drama.
Music is all loved, but ALL rap and most country. I generally listen to contemporary Christian, but have other genres on my itunes.
Food favorites are Mexican and Italian. I love all food but green veggies honestly.
God, Friends, Church Family, my Mom, my computer/phone (either or), and eventually, my future husband. :P
If people aren't included:
iPhone, books (I'll decide which one later), computer, sweatpants/shirts, t-shirts, and bball shorts.
If the things are more abstract:
Love, Trust, Wisdom, Faith, Hope, and Generosity.
Work, finances, and my past tend to get in my head too.
I'm up for anything if I have a buddy. :)
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 22–29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
1. Taller than me (you could be a centimeter taller than me, just as long as you are taller to some degree).
2. Honest and Loyal. Trustworthy and Non-judgemental.
3. Intelligent. I don't care what you geek or nerd out about, but you must speak with proper grammar for the most part... otherwise my non-existant ADD will come into play and I won't be able to know what you are saying because I'll be too busy correcting your grammar.
4. No offense, but no country boys. I love guys who love to be outdoors and who have chivalry practices. I also like guys who are strong, but I do not like tractor pulls, hay throwing, or anything that is basically too country. Really, anything they talk about in country songs, I'm not a fan of. Sorry. If you have questions, go ahead and message me.
5. Must be willing to be active, yet doesn't mind hanging out and just relaxing every once in awhile.
6. Must love God. I don't care if you are struggling in your relationship with him or if you are wanting to be a pastor, on some type of reasonable scale, you must love Him.
And last but not least;
7. You must message me with more than a "Hi, how are you?" Send a cheesy but appropriate pick up line, or tell me a little about yourself that isn't on your profile. I will not respond to messages that are lame and only have a "Hi", "What's up?", "How are you?", etc.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.