Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 • M • San Francisco, CA
- Last Online
- Mar 9
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Sagittarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Working with my hands ... I'm a huge fan of Ikea furniture (which is essentially LEGO for adults) and fixing stuff by myself.
• That I'm really easy going
• I'm way more American than my looks suggest
You name a genre, and I'll probably like it. Radiohead, Daft Punk, Sigur Ros, The National, and Sufjan Stevens probably represent the core stuff but it'd be impossible to list out everything I like here.
I always enjoy a page-turner and things in the fantasy/sci-fi genres. I'm also a sucker for non-fiction that weaves a good story or that reveals something cool and psychologically-interesting.
I'd like to say I keep up with all the great shows on TV right now but I'd probably have to sacrifice huge chunks of my week to do it. There's really just too many good shows that I want to watch at any given time. Some of my favorites include Arrested Development, The Wire, Community, Firefly, Breaking Bad and Spaced.
• Everyday acts of kindness
• New restaurants to try out (omnomnom)
• My passport (wanderlust)
• Good tales to tell
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
• You're a social butterfly but secretly a bit of a geek
• You've got an itch and the only cure is more cowbell
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.