Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
There are 10 things you really need to know about me.
1. My name is Kayla
2. I have a beautiful daughter
3. I graduated from Texas A&M therefore it's a huge part of my
life so GiG'Em!
4. I help students get into college for a living, and I love
5. I'm comfortable with my body even though it makes others
6. I rent a room from my parents to avoid high rent prices in
Houston, this is very temporary. (Who can say no to free child
7. I will inevitably mess up a potential relationship. Could be my
weird sense of humor, my lack of trust, my insecurities, or all of
8. I have a new found love of traveling
9. I have all my stuff together, ie I pay my own bills, have my own
10. I'm worth getting to know
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Currently I am a college access adviser. In the near future I will
be attending graduate school. After that is still TBD.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Being a mommy!
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Disney and thrillers
My food choices vary
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Texas A&M University
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
How much more of a failure could I be at dating?
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
I am usually home spending the evening with my daughter.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I'm one bad experience away from giving up completely.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.