Looking for someone who loves to be silly and weird.
Offering: Weekly beach visits, perhaps precluded by brunches - and not without my Pax - after which pizza, Netflix, and cuddling would be in order. Butt touching, with your permission of course, is also available.
Wouldn't mind a muse I can photograph and spend lazy days in bed with. I blame tumblr.
The Long Story:
The unfettered truth:
- I'm interested in good rapport. In good conversation. There are few things as disappointing as messaging a pretty girl who's as dull as a brick.
- I'm a (procrastinating) thinker. I contemplate life a lot, always searching for meaning, or why things happen. I think big. I try to see things from all perspectives - not just my own - before making a judgement or decision.
- I consider myself a feminist, in the sense that women are equal, not better, than men (though I might admit I find women way more interesting than men).
- Despite the fact that I find life rather pointless, I'm an optimist and just want to have a good time while I'm here. Getting upset over little things is completely and utterly not worth it.
- I have immense control over my emotions. If I ever get angry, you could say it would be like waking a sleeping giant.
- I'm incredibly laid back. I go with the flow. That's not to say I don't have my convictions, but people have always told me I'm an old soul. I'd like to think I'm an old soul who's young at heart.
- I'm always interested in being better, in improving who I am as a human being.
- I'm silly. I love being silly with my girl, even during sex. Sex doesn't always have to be serious. It should be fun, and should even include laughter amongst throes of passion.
- Since we're on sex, I don't think I could date a girl who doesn't enjoy giving oral. (Told you, no bullshit.) I love going down on girls, it's a major turn on for me. I'd prefer someone with the same mentality.
- I smoke marijuana often, but usually only at night when my day is over and I'm ready to watch some Netflix. I don't think I could date someone who doesn't also smoke.
- I'm weird and don't like it when I can't be weird around people.
- I play video games, and probably will until the day I die. I also love movies and TV.
- I'm a writer. I'm a filmmaker.
- I'm a photographer. Specifically a boudoir photographer. Meaning I photograph women wearing underwear in sensual and respectful ways. I'm sure that'll be a problem for a lot of girls.
- I'm a good person who believes in equality, in fairness.
- I'm pretty sure I don't want kids.
- I love all animals. If you have a pet, I will play with it often. If possible.
- I wouldn't say I curse a lot, but I am a fan of colorful language. They say people who curse more tend to me more honest.
Some negatives about me:
- I have my shit figured out, but I'm not quite there yet. I have goals, I know I'm talented, and have no doubt I'll land on my feet within the next few years. But for now, I'm going with the flow, exploring my options, and enjoying sunny Los Angeles.
- I'm a little self conscious about my body. I'm thin to the point where I often don't feel "manly" enough.
- I can be severely introverted, depending on the situation. Though that's rare nowadays.
That's about it for now. If we "Like" each other, and we're a high match %, how in the heck do you not reply to a message, or even initiate one? (Remember: feminist here.)
And what's wrong with dinner for a first meet up? With online dating, it's incredibly smart to first meet up at a public place to at least ensure we're both not crazy people.
A lot of you girls want interesting messages and interesting dates, which is warranted. But it helps to be interesting yourself.