Find better matches with our advanced
35 • M • Brooklyn, NY
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 25–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
- Last Online
- Oct 18
- Hispanic / Latin
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Sagittarius, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on masters program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently), French (Poorly), Italian (Poorly)
Favorite Movie: Little tougher, let's break it down by Genre
Romantic Comedy: Bye Bye Love
Drama: American Beauty
Raunchy Comedy: Slackers
Horror: Nightmare on Elm Street
SciFi: Star Wars...the real ones.....Pre-Lucas Tampering
There's a ton more I'm probably not remembering, but I do like movies.
Favorite Shows: Orange is the New Black, House of Cards, Battlestar Galactica, Game of Thrones, Archer, Supernatural, The IT Crowd, The Walking Dead, Parks and Rec., Once Upon a Time, How I Met Your Mother
Favorite Musical: Assassins
Favorite Food: Italian
Favorite Music: A lot of stuff here too. But I tend to like things similar to Flight of the Conchords. Also if you do not know who Weird Al is be prepared for a solid parody music education from me.
A friend of mine recently pointed out that although I'm being genuine and answering this question as I see fit, it looks like I'm dodging it. Fine...for those of you looking for things outside of the answers above:
1) The Internet and things that connect to it. (Yes, I know it's in the previous list. We are meeting because of the internet).
2) The company of other humans beings. I'm a social person and like hanging out. (Because that's what the internet is for....besides games and porn).
3)Gaming: Larping, Board Gaming, Video Gaming, Puzzles, etc. The only game I don't play is the dating game. I suck at the dating game, I'm too honest.
4) Books and Graphic Novels. Big fan of Neil Gaiman so this is also kind of obvious.
5) Movies: Really close to books, but I rank the other higher.
6) Choirfly. This is where I go almost every Wednesday to rehearse with a super talented group.
There you go.
But being that this is an exercise in getting to know me, I have seen the movie BAPS at least a dozen times.
Also if you can find me on Netflix. Seriously, if you can find me on Netflix you deserve an award. I've been in a few things but you have to know where to look.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.