Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 / M / Straight / Single
San Mateo, California
- Last Online
- Today – 12:06am
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m).
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Agnosticism and laughing about it
- Gemini but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from space camp
- Entertainment / Media
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Fluently), Japanese (Poorly)
justin-inc Brisbane, California more adventurous
_TheRealist_ Hayward, California more adventurous
yoshb1984 Alameda, California more adventurous
TwoKingsCakery Pacifica, California more adventurous
Edward91mor Hayward, California more adventurous
KnightsEuphoria Hayward, California less organized
cdelehanty Burlingame, California more passive
peahas Redwood City, California less loving
|- Doing artistic things|
|- Being dorky.............|
|- Think outside the ....| box
Get it? Haha
Shows: For American shows, I am currently following Breaking Bad, the Walking Dead, Big Bang Theory, and How I Met Your Mother.
I also like to watch Japanese dramas that offer fresh ideas, such as Hungry!, Liar Games, and Dr. Jin.
Music: I usually listen to alternative rocks and some pop. Depend on the mood, sometimes I listen to Chinese Pop, JPop and KPop too. Some of my favorite bands/singers are Muse, Imagine Dragon, A-Lin, and Perfume.
Food: I'm a huge foodie, especially when it comes to Asian food. okonomiyaki, hotpot, ramen, sushi, and Taiwanese beef noodle! I'm getting hungry...
- My Wacom Intuos 5 I like to do artistic things with it... Don't know what it is? I googled it for you.
- Tea I'm kind of an caffeine addict. Currently, I'm trying to cut back on coffee, so I'm shifting myself to the next best thing, tea. I really enjoy the premium tea (not teabags!) I got from high Taiwan mountains.
- Tear lubricant eye drops. Without it I would be SO blind.
- my Nikon D-90 camera stuff I love photography. I think it is amazing that with careful thinking you can capture so much feeling in one single picture.
- Sriracha Sauce Oh man, how is this not on everyone's top six things I could never do without?
What? you said I only listed 5? I will get back to it..
- How can I improve on my traditional art skill
- Why is American culture revolve so heavily around drinking
- What's for lunch tomorrow
- the awesome sushi I had at Tsukiji market in Japan... drools
... I like reading Chinese novels
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
...you like adventures