Find better matches with our advanced
21 • M • Richmond, British Columbia, CA
I’m looking for
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 18–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 2:39pm
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Trying to quit
- Buddhism, and laughing about it
- Libra, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on space camp
- Art / Music / Writing
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Mostly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay)
Other than that, it's hard to say. Getting out of bed and existing, trying to harness some musical skills, eating sleeping and all that junk/awesome stuff.
To be honest, I'm fairly decent at most things I try to do. Sometimes it takes a couple tries, though.
ºSaturday Morning Breakfast Cereal (http://www.smbc-comics.com) - Far fetched academically intelligent humour
ºQuestionable Content (http://www.questionablecontent.net) - New music jokes, interpersonal relationships, personal issues
ºThree Word Phrase (http://threewordphrase.com) - Cute, vulgar, depressing and sideways. By Vancouver's own Ryan Pequin
ºGirls With Slingshots (http://www.girlswithslingshots.com) - Some light sex-related humour, relationships, and a talking cactus
ºNedroid (http://www.nedroid.com) - Home to the adventures of Beartato and his Cool Friend Reginald which make me feel awesome and not lonely at all
º Video Games
○ Audiosurf ○ Borderlands 2 ○ Amnesia: The Dark Descent ○ Portal ○ Fallout 3 (New Vegas) ○ Quake 4 ○ The Elder Scrolls ○ Bioshock ○ American McGee's Alice ○ System Shock 2 ○ Super Street Fighter IV:AE ○ Tribes: Ascend ○ Pokemon Puzzle League ○ Dance Dance Revolution ○ Megaman X
ºHis Dark Materials - The Golden Compass, The Subtle Knife, The Amber Spyglass
ºThe Wheel Of Time - A fantastic fantasy series that everybody should look into
ºAtonement - So wonderfully written I ate absolutely every single word up
º20th Century Boys - A graphic novel full of suspense and crafty storytelling
ºJennifer's Body - The movie you love to hate
ºThe Matrix - Still one of the more interesting and better executed ideas of my lifetime, including The Animatrix
ºHowl's Moving Castle - And others of Miyazaki fame
ºTrainspotting - Questionable themes and Ewan McGregor!
ºAkira - Huge attention to detail, graphic themes, likely the first truly fucked up japanese animated movie I've watched
ºRobot Chicken - The one show I will constantly quote
ºNeon Genesis Evangelion - The one anime I will constantly recommend you watch
ºSummer Heights High - An eerily accurate satire of highschool life (one man playing three different characters)
ºAmerican Horror Story - I have an affinity for creepy things
ºFalling Skies - One of the only normal-ish shows that I don't grow tired of watching
○ Moral Orel ○ Bromwell High ○ Clone High ○ The Simpsons ○ Futurama ○ King Of The Hill ○ Scrubs ○ Crayon Shin-Chan ○ Family Guy ○ South Park
○ Radiohead ○ Death Cab For Cutie ○ Groundislava ○ Gotye ○ Bon Iver ○ Justice ○ Of Montreal ○ Aphex Twin ○ Burial ○ Coldplay ○ Interpol ○ Holy Other ○ Imogen Heap ○ Franz Ferdinand ○ Woodhands ○ Daft Punk ○ Fall Out Boy ○ Dntel ○ Mum ○ Panic At The Disco ○ Underworld ○ Sigur Ros ○ Modeselektor ○ LCD Soundsystem ○ Animal Collective ○ Shpongle ○ The Field ○ Amon Tobin ○ Apparat ○ Tame Impala ○ Two Door Cinema Club ○ Taking Back Sunday ○
Safeway chicken salad is like crack.
Cheese (especially Parmesan).
Crunchy peanut butter.
º Things to learn
º Other people
º Alone time
Other than that, trying not to be that way. It's hard to say since my brain absolutely never shuts off. Why don't you ask me what I'm thinking about if you're interested?
Usually watching some e-sports, movie/video game reviews, clever/stupid shows, or listening to some good music, fantasizing about being able to play an instrument well, and staying up way too late. Often wishing I had someone to go on warm summer midnight walks with.
That's probably not the most private thing I'm willing to admit, actually, but it'll do.
Or if you read through my entire profile and didn't once cringe to yourself, hehehe. Then I'm probably a little bit interested in hearing from you.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.