Find better matches with our advanced
31 • Milwaukee, WI • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
- Last online
- Aug 28
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Catholicism, but not too serious about it
- Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
MOVIES: I typically spring for the more thought provoking movies and eccentric comedies. Off the top of my head (and in no particular order), I really enjoyed Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Sideways, Amelie, Groundhog Day, Punch Drunk Love, and the Dark Knight. Oh, and Wes Anderson movies; those are just awesome gems.
SHOWS: Really enjoy Breaking Bad, The Wire, Deadwood, Game of Thrones, and Cosmos (I'm a science teacher; you should have known that one was coming).
MUSIC: I am completely across the board when it comes to music. If I had to name a couple favorites, I'd choose Andrew Bird, Cake, The Head and The Heart, Mason Jennings, Devotchka, and the Lumineers.
FOOD: I'm not a picky eater; I enjoy the full spectrum from sandwiches to sushi and enjoy making creative dishes for guests from time to time.
- Creative outputs
- The ability to sleep in from time to time
- Music and the search for more of it
- My moped (12 years and still running)
- The ability to constantly learn and appreciate it
- how long I could get away with showing up to school and teaching in flannel pajama pants before some sort of formal reprimand
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.