Find better matches with our advanced matching system
33 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Dec 2
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m).
- Body Type
- Aquarius but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Entertainment / Media
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Waxman_1985 Minneapolis, Minnesota more desiring of sex
male_nurse_tc Minneapolis, Minnesota more desiring of sex
MNVelo Minneapolis, Minnesota more giving
jmd6579 Minneapolis, Minnesota more adventurous
minncognito Minneapolis, Minnesota less kinky
JPS1993 Minneapolis, Minnesota more spiritual
pepp_streebek Minneapolis, Minnesota less organized
JamesKPolka Saint Paul, Minnesota more adventurous
I invented a new dance style that I'm hoping will catch on. I call it Shitty Popping. It's a lot like popping, except you do it all shitty, like you don't know how. So far people really enjoy watching it, but it's difficult to teach.
I'm told my voice is pleasant to listen to.
I used to get told that I look like Buster Bluth. I didn't like that, so I shaved my head and grew a goatee. Then people started calling me Heisenberg. Not the real guy. The one on television. I shaved the goatee, kept the head bald, and people are back to calling me Buster, even though Buster's not a cueball. I give up.
I love a wide variety of films, but I'm currently trying to teach the world about Step Up 2-4. No-one will listen to me!
Television: Breaking Bad, Community, Doctor Who, Parks and - everyone in the world loves those? Ok, let's consider those a given. So You Think You Can Dance (incidentally I do not think that), LXD, and The Joe Schmo Show would be guilty pleasures if I believed in T.V. related guilt. Also, I guess Girls is a pretty divisive show, so maybe it's informative of me to tell you that I binge-watched the first two seasons in March and loved the absolute shit out of it.
Music: David Bowie, Nick Cave, Ween, Primus, JSBX, Roxy Music, Brian Eno, Bryan Ferry, Prince, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Conway Twitty, Loretta Lynn, The Statler Brothers, R. Kelly, Bob Seger, Otis Redding, Ray Charles, Isaac Hayes, Parliament, Funkadelic, James Brown, Missy Elliot, on and on and on.
I could really go for a bowl of Tom Yum right now. Or any time.
1. The cinema of John M. Chu (I like to dream of a shared "Chuniverse" where his various properties mingle at will).
2. Used bookstores. It's love/hate, really. At this point I have more books than I can ever realistically expect to get around to, and I always walk away from a bookstore with more. Still, being in one tends to light up certain pleasure centers in my brain.
3. Music videos as an art form.
4. The early 2000s programming line-up from Adult Swim, which had a huge impact on my conversational rhythms, for good or ill.
Let's get personal with the last two...
5. My folks. They've been very supportive of me through an impressive amount of bullshit.
6. My friends. I have a number of really good ones.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–39
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
I'm up for shows, bars, bowling, karaoke, hiking & biking (not a genius at either of the last two, but I enjoy them anyhow). Let me know.