Confident, well-spoken simple guy looking for his simple gal. Bold personality with a big heart, lightly peppered with awkwardness who's almost always laughing. Must enjoy country music, have your head on straight, a strong work ethic, and not afraid to get your hands dirty. You can be a best friend, tell the truth, and overuse "I love you". Must have a good sense of humor, enjoy sarcasm and quick wit, and not take things too seriously... otherwise GTFO.
Interested? Keep reading :)
Not interested? Thanks for looking
Didn't get that GTFO was a joke? Its not you - it me
Noticed the lyrics? Message me ;)
- an old-school jack-of-all-trades (I've got experience in a swath of areas: building, fixing, custom creating, decorating, sewing, cooking, writing, designing, computers, graphic design, working with people, and more)
- a home owner, a truck owner, a dog owner, and a department manager at my job of 13 years (I've got my ish together)
- goal driven and love feeling accomplished
- looking for a best friend first, and, if it pans out, something serious and long term (the only one nightstand I want holds my lamp (I love lamp))
- being creative and working/building/fixing with my hands
- listening to music and stand up comedy (I listen to music ≈90% of each shift - ergo, I've always got something I want to share/sing)
- Sleeping in on Saturdays, and not acting my age...scuffed up cowboy boots, and broken tore up jeans. Hell yeah I love my dog, and Jack D in my coke.