My name is Danielle. I am writing this because I no longer trust his methods of finding ladies. He needs girl help so here I am. Here is what I can tell you about him:
1. He is pretty amazing at tailgating. So you should probably like grilled foods and baseball. By grilled foods I mean everything from breakfast to dessert. Yes dessert. I had to wait to get smores but if you’re nicer to him than I am he might make them for you sooner. You should also like baseball. A Brewers fan would be nice, but I am not and he has taken me to games and put up with my drunken obnoxiousness.
2. Speaking of drunk, he is the best drinking buddy I have ever had.
3. He likes to be outside. A lot. I like outside too but I mean- always with the hiking this one. So much hiking, and making me go on top of tall rickety things that make me feel like I am going to die. If you’re more adventerous than me and like to do outdoorsy stuff, here’s a buddy for you.
4. He likes dogs. Even short smelly pugs.
5. You’ll fall for his smile and his eyes. Don’t worry after about 4 years you build up a tolerence and they are no longer like kryptonite to get you to do things you don’t want to do. Like trave through 4 states drinking for 5 days. Yes this happened.
6. He knows his beer and fun places to get said beer. Mostly dive bars, but what is more fun than adventureing around finding hole in the wall bars.
7. He can throw a frisbee - I don’t get the frisbee thing but its his thing. Which means he has a group of friends and his own life so he won’t always be all up in your business. I am sure he wouldn’t mind if you tagged a long to watch, but for the most part frisbee keeps him occupied on his own.