Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
NOTE: I am turning over the writing of this profile to a good
friend of mine.... I will respond to all messages... however, here
My name is Danielle. I am writing this because I no longer trust
his methods of finding ladies. He needs girl help so here I am.
Here is what I can tell you about him:
1. He is pretty amazing at tailgating. So you should probably like
grilled foods and baseball. By grilled foods I mean everything from
breakfast to dessert. Yes dessert. I had to wait to get smores but
if you’re nicer to him than I am he might make them for you sooner.
You should also like baseball. A Brewers fan would be nice, but I
am not and he has taken me to games and put up with my drunken
2. Speaking of drunk, he is the best drinking buddy I have ever
3. He likes to be outside. A lot. I like outside too but I mean-
always with the hiking this one. So much hiking, and making me go
on top of tall rickety things that make me feel like I am going to
die. If you’re more adventerous than me and like to do outdoorsy
stuff, here’s a buddy for you.
4. He likes dogs. Even short smelly pugs.
5. You’ll fall for his smile and his eyes. Don’t worry after about
4 years you build up a tolerence and they are no longer like
kryptonite to get you to do things you don’t want to do. Like trave
through 4 states drinking for 5 days. Yes this happened.
6. He knows his beer and fun places to get said beer. Mostly dive
bars, but what is more fun than adventureing around finding hole in
the wall bars.
7. He can throw a frisbee - I don’t get the frisbee thing but its
his thing. Which means he has a group of friends and his own life
so he won’t always be all up in your business. I am sure he
wouldn’t mind if you tagged a long to watch, but for the most part
frisbee keeps him occupied on his own.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
There is a starting list of why you should be messaging this guy
right now. Here is what I think you should be:
1. I firmly believe he needs a girl with sport headbands. He
doesn’t believe me and shuns this idea, but I am convinced that a
girl with headbands will be the one for him.
2. Willing to adventure to random bars
3. Have a sense of humor. Like a real sense of humor, don’t get
offended by crass jokes or politicaly incorrectness.
4. Have a life of your own so you aren’t all up in his business or
complaining that he is at frisbee all the time.
5. Know your beers.
6. Eat meat.
7. Be intelligent. He’s pretty smart, he needs a smart girl.
8. Be physical. Willing to go on all these damn hiking adventures
he is always going on.
9. Not the kind of girl who will mindlessly chatter about how
expensive her bag or shoes are. He doesn’t care. He’s a laid back
jeans and tee shirt kind of guy. That being said, you should also
probably own a dress because occasionally he can be swanky.
10. Not have a problem with the fact that I, and other girls are
his friends, He has a lot of female friends but none of them are a
threat. Most of them are actually lesbians.
Right about now you are wondering why I am not going after him.
Well, we tried and figured out that we are better friends. Plus I'm
with someone else and live halfway across the country now.
So please ladies, give him a chance.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.