By the way, that location is a lie. I don't want stalkers, and my real location is irrelevant, see number 0. But I do live near that area.
Some important things to know before we get any further:
0. I'm looking to get to know people ONLINE as FRIENDS. DO NOT EXPECT ME TO MEET UP. Friends! FRIENDS!! (If we hit it off as friends, this may be subject to change. DO NOT expect it.)
1. I have autism and severe anxiety. Be prepared to deal with that if you want to get to know me, just a heads up.
2. Friendship is more important to me than sex and romance. So if you come off like you only want the latter things, you'll have no luck with me.
3. I'm a feminist. This means I believe in EQUALITY FOR ALL GENDERS/SEXES. This does NOT mean I think women are in any way 'better'.
4. Assuming you don't disrespect me, I'm the cutest, silliest pile of derp you will ever meet.
5. My sense of humor and taste in fiction can be dark. Don't take this err, 'dark side' too seriously. I'm about as harmless as a mini muffin.
6. I may fall into the genderqueer spectrum.