Find better matches with our advanced
28 • Atlanta, GA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–50
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last online
- Today – 3:52am
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body type
- A little extra
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Gujarati (Poorly)
Mostly serving up food and drinks at the Kimball House.
Movies: most of my favourites were made decades before I was born.
Tele: who has the time?
I used to enjoy gaming of the video nature:
- The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion and Skyrim (who needs real life?)
- Knights of the Old Republic (live out the fantasy of being a Jedi)
- Assassins Creed (history x murder)
- Halo (pewpewpew x aliens)
- Bioshock (mind x blown)
- Uncharted (rousing soundtrack)
- God of War (slightly tweaked version of Greek mythology).
Music: see "Movies".
Podcasts/Radio: SYSK, RadioLab, On Being, Real Time, Fresh Air, A Prairie Home Companion, Wait Wait, Car Talk, Star Talk...
My basic EDC (a reliable watch, pen, and knife).
Cottonelle Wet Wipes: "no crust is a must".
Safe/comfy place to sleep.
- Winnie the Pooh is my spirit animal.
- "Colors of the Wind" and "He Mele No Lilo" are tied as being my all time favourite Disney songs.
you understand how the TARDIS works.
you'd enjoy watching re-runs of Star Trek whilst eating mediocre Chinese food on the couch with me.
you have something that you geek out about and want to share it with me.
you've ever considered slathering Nutella all over your body (just for the fun of it).
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.