What I should add to my online dating profile. Here's a list of
questions/answers. Feel free to message me with suggestions for
What really freaks you out?
- Silverfish. Those little buggers make me shiver. Blech!
What is the longest continuous amount of time you've played video
- Um... Somewhere in the vicinity of 8 or 9 hours. It was a
double-XP SWTOR weekend. Not much else got done that day, but I did
get a toon to max level.
Do you have kids?
- Nope. But I have 11 nieces/nephews and counting.
Do you have pets?
- Nope. My landlord said I can have a fish. If I get one I've been
thinking about naming it Fred. Either after Mr. Rogers (I recently
heard a pretty cool story about him and a pet fish) or after
Winifred Burkle from the series "Angel"
What are you currently watching on TV?
- I'm jumping back and forth between re-watching Scrubs, and Dr.
Who, and watching all of X-Files for the very first time.
How is your sense of humor?
- Pretty great. But I sometimes like my humor (and my chocolate) a
little darker than some people are comfortable with.
Tell me something random about your family.
- My dad was a pig farmer until I was 10. Needless to say, I
appreciate good bacon.
What has been the biggest challenge you've overcome in the last
- Unemployment. It took me over 5 months to find a job after
finishing my Post-Doc
What's your drink?
- Moving from the Desert to the South has gotten me addicted to
Sweet Tea. It's pretty much kool-aid for grownups. It's everywhere,
and I'm loving it!
What is your favorite cereal?
- Generic brand lucky charms
What is your favorite sport to watch?
- World series of Poker
Summer or Winter?
- Summer. I'm a desert rat at heart, and I love the sunshine.
Do you have a special talent?
- Lots. I'm pretty much a domestic goddess/renaissance woman.
Have you broken a bone?
- One, but it wasn't one of mine.
What was the last song to get stuck in your head?
What is the coolest thing you did last week?
- Got trained to walk dogs at the local dog shelter
What is the most financially irresponsible purchase you've
- I think its a tie between laser hair removal and a trip I took to
europe. Both were awesome things to do, but I really couldn't
afford them at the time. I'm still paying them off years
What youtube video never fails to make you laugh?