Find better matches with our advanced
23 • Nashville, TN • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–26
- Near me
- Who are single
- For short-term dating, casual sex
- Last Online
- Nov 24
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and very serious about it
- Capricorn, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on masters program
- Art / Music / Writing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay)
- The In Her Name Series by Michael Hicks
- The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
- The Lord of the Rings Trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Lodestone Trilogy by Mark Whiteway
- Rainbow Six by Tom Clancy
- Death From the Skies! by Phil Plait
- The Star Wars Series (Duh)
- The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (Also duh)
- That Thing You Do
- The Matrix
- Old School
- Toy Story 1, 2, & 3
- Good Will Hunting
- The Pirates of the Caribbean Series
- Pulp Fiction
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
- Doctor Who
- South Park
- Family Guy
- American Dad
- The Simpsons
- Ninja Warrior
Pretty much anything. I tend to lean toward various genres of metal, example bands being (in no particular order) Avenged Sevenfold, Trivium, Dream Theater, Kamelot, Nightwish, HIM, Blind Guardian, Halestorm, Stone Sour, etc. However, if you were to look through my library, you'd also find pop, punk, jazz, classical, and several other genres sprinkled throughout. It's a safe bet that I'll be listening to metal most of the time, but don't be surprised if you catch me randomly singing along to a Sinatra tune.
- Starcraft II
- The Zelda Series
- The Metal Gear Solid Series
- Super Smash Bros.
- Civilization 5
I am omnivore. Hear me roar.
...Actually, to be honest, I'm kinda picky. I'm getting better about that, though. If I had to pick a favourite dish, it'd be country-style boneless ribs over rice. Family recipe, and it is damn good.
2) My guitars
3) My computer
4) My hearing
5) My closest friends
6) The ability to spend time away from the city
Also, this might contradict some of my question answers. A lot has changed since I answered those things, so this is the most up-to-date information.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.