Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- May 13
- 5′ 2″ (1.57m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Not at all
- Christianity and somewhat serious about it
- Aquarius but it doesn’t matter
- Working on college/university
- Sales / Marketing / Biz Dev
- Less than $20,000
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
drewsimp11 Fort McCoy, Florida more adventurous
Chevy_Muddin Ocala, Florida more political
rays111 Lady Lake, Florida more political
wildboyy2013 Ocala, Florida more adventurous
lancebigger Ocala, Florida more adventurous
jarvis712 Ocala, Florida more adventurous
Youtryingtohard Belleview, Florida more extroverted
tebowfan15 Ocala, Florida more adventurous
These are some of my interests:
Sports beaches music
movies board games trivia contests
game shows doing things outside
I also think I'm at least decent at poetry, or I at least have fun coming up with stuff:
Heavens doors are masoned not by hands but by love
If only those same masons could open the door to your heart Cuz by break time and night time you're on my mind
Yet someone else is always in your mind all the time
It's really hard to ping someone when you never
had the IP address to their heart
It's tough to trace someone
When they weren't there from the start
Because we're always on different routes and I hope the future is the highway where someday we might meet
Movies - too many to count lol I'll update this later.
1. Michael Jackson "Beat It"
2. Aerosmith "Walk This Way"
4. Goo Goo Dolls "Iris"
5 Green Day "Boulevard of Broken Dreams"
6. Linkin Park "Somewhere I Belong"
7 Elvis Presley "Jailhouse Rock"
8. John Lennon "Imagine"
9. U2 "Where the Streets Have No Name"
10. Fall Out Boy "Dance, Dance"
1. Star Wars (clearly most innovative, creative, opened up a new world for cinematic special effects; etc.)
2. Independence Day (has everything; love story, action, suspense, drama, comedy etc. plus Will Smith)
3. Spider-Man (best ever superhero film)
4.The Jerk (best comedy; so many future comedies owe much to this one)
5. Forrest Gump (best movie by best actor, Tom Hanks, very versatile very well acted, etc.)
6. Armageddon (best group/action heroic film/best soundtrack)
7. Remember the Titans (best social rights film/sports film)
8.Lion King (favorite animated film)
9. Saving Private Ryan (favorite historical film)
10. Grease (Yes a musical! the best ever musical!)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
I enjoy simple things with people. Like mini-golf, going to a movie, going to the mall, and the beach. I won't do anything serious until I feel in my heart that I'm truly in love and I need to fall in love with someone first before I get too serious. I'm a romantic type. I don't want to rush into a relationship necessarily but after having been i one which for the most part was really great, I'd like to be in one again.