A few tidbits about me:
- I enjoy manning the grill, cooking in general, and make a mean prime rib roast
- I guess you could say that I'm an avid Leafs fan
- I travel at least once a year, to somewhere I've never been before
- I am very competitive, and do not like to lose - in anything
- I stay up 'til 1:00am watching Iron Chef America
- Honesty and integrity are traits I value in myself and others
- I prefer Fudgee-os over Oreos
- I have got my first daughter's name picked out already. It's pretty much non-negotiable, but don't tell my future wife though ;)
What am I looking for?
I don't really have a specific "type" per se. As long as there is the connection: physically, emotionally, mentally, then it's all gravy from there. That being said, I am looking for someone who can make me smile and travel the world with me.
Travel buddies are cool too - it kind of sucks traveling alone or with a bunch of couples. Last but not least, some new friends. You can never have too many friends.
I am indifferent, mysterious, and blunt