Find better matches with our advanced
34 • Astoria, NY • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 22–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last online
- May 16
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Pisces, and it matters a lot
- Graduated from masters program
- Art / Music / Writing
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Fluently), C++ (Fluently), Swahili (Okay)
- I travel to Asia a lot for work. To date I've been to Tokyo, Taipei, Tainan, Pusan, Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong and most recently Bangkok.
- I try to learn as much as I can about...everything. I have a particular interest in science, philosophy and religion. I spend a lot of time in museums, especially Moma and sex museum...jk
- I like crossfit training and staying in shape and stretching and eating Wendy's. I realize this isn't necessarily an ideal combination, but its just that Wendy's is really good. You should try it with me sometime.
Eating the skin off your fried chicken.
Ordering wendys chili
my cowboy swagger walk...it might be a mild case of rickets for all i know
3. Lord of the Rings - Return of the King
4. Blade Runner
5. Minority Report
7. Seven Samurai
Pink Floyd, Arcade Fire, Jefferson Starship, Bon Jovi, Goo Goo Dolls, Massive Attack, anything Mozart, Tchaikovsky, The Cure, Gato Barbieri, Ella Fitzgerald, most Trip-hop
- poland spring sparkling water
- ipad (well i just realized this last year after I bought one)
- petting small yapping puppies
- halal food
2. One life to live. Make it count.
(warning, some confusing philosophical yammerings ahead)
3. I was raised Christian, but I am currently engaged in an intellectual struggle with skepticism. It scares me knowing that I may live my entire life, however long that is in ignorant bliss, only to discover at the end of it that the truth had passed me by. If having truth empowers us to live an objectively meaningful and fulfilling life, then I'd be damned (literally) if I failed to seek it out and understand it and be transformed by it.
Practically, I think taking a rational approach to my search will yield the answers...so I'm examining all the different worldviews, trying to find one that is philosophically defensible, that is to say, that its totality of claims are logically coherent and consistent and stands contrary to all others. I'm not trying to sound smart here, I'm just using the jargon of the manner (ie philosophy) by which I believe will ultimately convince me of the one worldview that I hope to someday commit myself to.
4. Why asian men have such a bad rep in western culture especially as romantic types and alpha males. Sure we dominate the field intellectually and academically and nerdly...but why aren't asian men desirable romantically and sexually?? Fuck!!!
you think asian men are attractive....or if you dont you are open minded enough to be proven wrong
And you have an answer to #4 above...
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.