Find better matches with our advanced matching system
36 • M • Antwerp, Belgium
- Last Online
- Aug 17
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and very serious about it
- Virgo, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Sales / Marketing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Dutch (Fluently), French (Fluently), German (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
Helping a homeless guy in the street when everyone ignores him because that's the right thing to do, but in the meantime thinking that maybe he's better off in a way.
Helping someone instead of filming and posting it on youtube (rolls eyes)
Not understanding society.
Trying to go against the flow of everyday life because 'cattle behaviour' just gives me the chills.
Getting pleasure from the little things in life.
Trying to self-improve in a lot of ways.
Being in constant doubt about a lot of things.
Bit a Jack of all trades really...
- movies: ranging from Star Wars to Django Unchained or Reservoir Dogs to Pixar to Ace Ventura to The Hobbit
- books: Stephen King to Freud to Tolkien to...
- music: Classical to Skrillex to Bangles to Beatles, Jethro Tull, Kate Bush and the likes to Miles Davis or a good jazz piece
- series: currently: Spartacus season 3, Top Gear, HIMYM (suit up!), Big Bang, Supernatural, Bones, Castle, Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, True Blood, Walking Dead....good documentary (history, animals, science,...)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 25–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Still, all this can be taken with a grain of salt :-)
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.