My 2 passions in life are sports and music. I played ball my entire life and I watch sports pretty regularly. I mean, I did parlay it into a job after all! If I'm at home, you can probably find me blasting music around the house, just singing my little heart out and dancing my butt off! I like pretty much all types of music but my favorites are rap and R&B. Been on a huge R&B kick lately! I also love laughter and have a pretty silly side.
I am very open to all races. I won't say I prefer one over another, but I have been drawn to darker men as of late. I still like white guys, but you gotta have a little game about you. =) If you don't know what that means, you might not have the game ;)
Oh yea, and if you can dance - major extra points!! =)
I didn't come here to "meet lots of boys," make friends, or engage in casual hookups. I haven't been able to find many quality men in LA, so I'm trying to find someone who fits what I'm looking for. The next time I enter into a relationship, I intend it to be with someone whom I can see myself with long-term. If you're looking for something casual, I'm probably not the girl for you. At least not right now lol.
Things I'm looking for in a man:
- Christian = I want to find someone who I can eventually go to church with. I go on my own now - I believe that church together is something you work up to. But (way) down the road, I want my family to be a regular church-going family. (No I don't have any kids.)
- Great personality = I'm not shy at all, so it's great if you're outgoing as well. Having some things in common with me is key, especially sports or music. But a great personality is even sexier than looks.
- Respect and honesty = If you believe that the man should be the head of the household, I'm probably not the girl for you. I intend to have a career of my own, so it's important to me that my man respect my strength as a woman. As I mentioned above, I believe that relationships are 50/50, and that we should both contribute equally to the relationship. Also, honesty is key. I want to fall for someone because of who they truly are, not because they told me what they think I wanted to hear. I don't believe that you can change people. You are who you are and I want to like you for exactly who you are!
- Sweetness and romance = I am a southern belle, so I believe in chivalry! Opening doors for me is great, but even more so, if you're interested in me, I believe you should make the move. I'm not interested in texting you for weeks. Yes, I believe conversation is necessary to find out if you really like someone. And sure, I'll initiate conversation. But I just don't believe that I should have to ask a man to take me on a date. I'm a strong lady but I'm still a lady =) Initiative = sexy!
- Ambition = I'm doing big things with my life and career, and I want someone who is doing something with theirs as well. I understand LA - I'm currently working 2 jobs. But one of those jobs is in my career field and I'm busting my butt in my free time to turn that into a full-time gig. Someone with a career is sexy... Or at least someone who is working hard to achieve that dream. Coasting or settling is not attractive. Working on your degree = sexy. Not having a degree = not sexy.
- Sports lover = Obviously this is my job, so it's great if you enjoy watching the game. But being able to go out and play sports with me is important as well. I'm a former athlete and I prefer that my man have been an athlete at some point as well. Just being active is a great quality!
I specifically listed these traits because these are the 6 that are definitely mandatory for me. So definitely message me if you fit these! If not, I'm sorry, I can't budge. A couple other things I'm not into - If you've ever been married or had a child... That's wonderful for you but it's not something I wanna get into. Also if you're a heavy drinker or smoke anything, at all... Yea don't message me. I get headaches from that stuff anyway. I'm a sweet girl, but I'm a girl who knows what she wants! =) Think I can find someone who fits all this??