Find better matches with our advanced
30 • San Francisco, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 26-31
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- Online now!
- 6' 2" (1.88m)
- Body Type
- Agnosticism but it’s not important
- Doesn’t have kids but might want them
- English (Fluently), C++ (Somewhat), French (Somewhat)
Scary? A little
Time will ultimately tell, but I am convinced that even if I take the shot and miss, I won't regret it anywhere near as much as I would regret being on my deathbed years from now wondering how things would have turned out if I had decided to take that shot.
my strange mix of esoteric interests,
how I can be what my friends call a "tough read."
- The Art of War by Sun Tzu
- Animal Farm
- The Wisdom of Crowds
- Manhunt: The Ten Year Search for bin Laden from 9/11 to Abbottabad
- Worm: The First Digital World War
- Busting Vegas
Lost In Translation
Good Will Hunting
Pirates of Silicon Valley
A Beautiful Mind
Star Wars Episodes IV, V, and VI
How I Made My Millions
The Big Bang Theory
My music collection ranges from from Eminem to Mozart.
Italian, Asian, Indian, and I like the Greek I've had, but ultimately, the healthier the better so I can be somewhat selective
2) my family
3) my ambition
4) my sense of purpose
5) the strength I have gained from the most horrible experiences of my life.
6) knowing that doing things the conventional way only leads to a life of mediocrity
Random entrepreneurial ideas
The pros and cons of the MBTI results I most commonly get
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.