I seek to meet someone who knows the spots off the beaten path and can introduce me to something new. Moreover, I’m looking for someone who is intelligent, shrewd, and a bit unpredictable. It would be great to meet someone who is informed about everything from current events and politics to movies and music. I especially appreciate a person that has purpose and is goal-oriented and directed. But without being picky, if you’re humorous, independent, and fun loving, write me.
Here are some interesting things about me:
1. My favorite color is transparent because it goes with EVERYTHING
2. I’m terrified of heights, dizziness, loss of balance, free falling, sudden impacts, broken bones, hospitals, surgery, death, cremation, and funerals
3. Rather than talking on the phone, e-mail, IM, or SMS, I prefer sign language, semaphore and smoke signaling
4. I think a giant roller coaster should replace Metro trains so I would more enjoy mass transit
5. I think New Coke was awesome
6. As a child, I wanted to swim in my personal giant money bin like Scrooge McDuck on ‘Duck Tales’. But now that we are in a recession, I’ll have to make do with a jar of pennies.
7. I think we rely too much on calculators, spell check, and GPS. We should return to the abacus, dictionaries, and homing pigeons
8. I aspire to one day record the greatest 8-track mp3 on the Intertube
9. I sleep naked and shower in my pajamas
10. I like it when people tell me I look like that one guy from that film where stuff happens
11. He lies when he's drunk, but he doesn't get drunk often. Or is that a lie?
To make it easy on you, here are a couple of ice breakers you should address:
The standard: What is your favorite dessert?
The funny: What Muppet or Sesame Street character is most like you?
Thought provoking: Why is it that in all epic films that take place in the ancient world such as Rome (Gladiator), Greece (300), or Egypt (Cleopatra) that everyone speaks with a British accent?
If Virginia is so conservative, why does it have towns called Bumpass and Manassas?
Please do NOT contact me if:
1. You are unwilling or unable to meet within 2 weeks. This is not a pen pal website!
2. If you drink coffee, your profile cannot read "Drugs: Never"
3. If you don't think dancing is a great idea for a first date. I'm not saying that it actually would be the first date, but it's an acceptable idea.
However, if you prefer something a bit more creative like laser tag, an amusement park, paintball, miniature golf, go carting, or maybe a museum, then drop me a line.
Thanks and have a GREAT day!
I am witty, entreprenerial, and unique