Find better matches with our advanced
29 • Washington, DC • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 27–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 7:51am
- Middle Eastern
- 5' 4" (1.63m)
- Body Type
- Post grad
- English (Fluently), Farsi (Fluently), French (Fluently), Italian (Somewhat), Spanish (Somewhat)
Getting lost. Not exaggerating; I will walk in the wrong direction coming out of the metro nearly everytime. I read maps incorrectly when traveling, without fail (not any better with my phone speaking the directions at me). But usually the best stories come from trying to find my way.
Right now my playlist includes: Gary Clark Jr., Neighbourhood, Otis Taylor, Bon Iver, Dr. Dog, Dead Weather, Eagles of Death Metal, The Head and the Heart, The Kills, Wax Tailor, Milky Chance, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Black Keys, Hanni el Khatib, The Heavy, The XX, Portugal the Man, The National (man that voice is to die for), Manu Chao, Jose Gonzalez, Soko. Some regulars: The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Billy Joel, The Doors, Radiohead, Rolling Stones, Beck, Led Zeppelin.
favorites are hard, so I will go with stories I can't seem to forget: Invisible Man, Anna Karenina, Brave New World, The Portrait of a Lady, Half of a Yellow Son, The Fountainhead, um of course everything Harry Potter, Game of Thrones series (on book 5 but I put it down and haven't picked it up in a while).
La Haine, Algiers, Sunshine Cleaners, Reservoir Dogs, The Constant Gardener, Snatch, The Fight Club, The Life Aquatic (fan of Wes Anderson, in general), Vicky Christina Barcelona, Beast of the Southern Wild (five stars! plan to gift the DVD to everyone for Xmas).
Law&Order (OG and SVU), The Daily Show (john stewart, I will miss you) The Colbert Report, Mad Men, Eastbound & Down, Boardwalk Empire, Game of Thrones, VEEP, Homeland, anything HGTV.
um seriously, I try just about everything: Persian, Ethiopian, Thai, Pho, late night Chinese, falafel, Korean BBQ, Bon Chon, sushi, Chivito sandwiches from a gas station "restaurant" called Fancy Gourmet...the list goes on.
2. the crazy people I call my friends and family
3. books (a little curious about kindle-nook-ipad version of book but still hooked on paperbacks and the mildew scented public library books)
4. classic films and well made movies (I love to talk about cinematography...you know...based on my professional and technical knowledge developed from ONE French cinema class I took in 2006)
5. the occasional days of sunshine..preferably with the ocean in walking distance and warm sand under a beach towel
6. mid-day coffee (otherwise you might find me sleeping under my desk)
You have things that you completely and utterly geek out about.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.