* am well-educated, intelligent, caring, loyal, thoughtful and self-motivated
* am very dedicated to my family
* make certain that I take extra time to learn about others
* have a good sense of humor and a sharp wit
* tend to be analytical and logical (thanks to my computer background) yet I also know how to have a good time
* like most sports. Mets, (yes, that’s right), Jets and Giants fan
* like cuddling, chocolate, cheesecake, Coronas..NO I don't only think of food, or things that begin with the letter "C" (I guess I was on a roll there) ...some other things would most likely be edited out for being inappropriate ;-)
* am friendly, approachable, and down to earth and real, whereby I don't assume a different personality for different situations. I know how to act, but am not an actress. I believe Popeye said it best, "I 'yams whats I ams, and dats all that I 'yam."
* learned to drive a little later in life (not quite at 17), therefore I don't drive very much..but I hope you like to drive, since I excel at being a passenger!
I am looking for someone with similar characteristics and traits. Someone who would be able to share my interests and explore new ones as well.
I don't have a whole portfolio of photos, as I usually am the one behind the camera, besides I gave my children and dogs my photogenic gene. And akin to the notice on your car's side view mirrors, "my appearance is prettier in person than I appear (in photos)." You will have to trust me on that one, or even better, see for yourself when we meet!
'Ya gotta love a sense of humor (or Good Humor ice cream, at least)...
I assure you that there is more than meets the eye than what is conveyed in this synopsis of what I am all about.
Thanks again for reading my profile. So let's hear about you. Send me a message and see where it goes from there!