Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
My ideal match would be "sundress wearin tomboy" like and love's to
ski /snowboard. Looking to hang with a get to know as friends vibe
and go from there.....other than that keep reading and don’t spill
ur wine…. so here is a little about me.....
I mooned the mail man when I was 6 years old…still have that
“spunk” in me.
My first word was "Bullshit" and my second word was "salad".
Ive been avoiding both of them as much as possible since
In catholic school…3rd grade, the nun put a refrigerator box with
the top cut out “as not to bother the other kids” over me…..so I
learned to draw …hence I went to design school and received the
Industrial design degree.
I was politely asked to leave catholic school in the 5th
The “system” whether it be scholastic or professional…. I’ve always
been one to choose my own path.
Graduated from college in 1999 with a BSID---…sold everything I
had, got in my car and drove to SF….no job, no place to live….bla
bla bla…Just knew the “west is the best”…didn’t even use a map…I
just took 80 and had a blast……In 2004 I was Hornswaggled by GM to
design a 2 seater hydrogen powered Hummer..I moved to Detroit……what
a big kick in the balls that was….In 2007 I moved back to S.F. and
started my own company. Shine On LED
We design and sell LED lighting for the home, business and retail
store fixture industry.
It rocks ! I love every bit of it..its sweet to live the dreams I
set in place many years ago.
I walk fast into work...
Went to UC (University of Cincinnati) D.A.A.P
Graduated with a Bachelor of Science in industrial design.
Used to design cars in Detroit.
Detroit is a dump.
Moved to S.F. twice
I’ve been poor—not cardboard box homeless…but a very humbling
I’ve been rich
I have no kids.
I don't own credit cards……well I do but I don’t use them..If I
can’t afford it, I don’t buy it.
I have no debt
I love my Suzuki Super-moto 400
I love dogs..I think I was one in my previous life….
I love ice cream
I have a great butt.
I have never been arrested.
I was a big brother in Detroit
I laugh at myself everyday….it easy..
I love RUSH…..the band, not the conservative pill popper.
I don’t know who heidi and spencer are.
I want john gosseling and his crazy wife to go away.
I’d rather hear the death rattle of my first born child than to
watch one second of American Idol..or ANY reality TV…..
I cross the street to walk in the sunshine,
I love walking into shops and knowing the people who work
Drinking coffee and feeling the morning sun, and breeze is my idea
of a perfect morning.
I’m friends with at least one ex.
Appreciate quiet time.
Pictures of U in the snow…bonus…….in pigtails on a
snowboard….totally super sweet bonus.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I own a company called Shine On LED...ShineOnLED is a solid-state
lighting “LED” company active in the design, manufacturing and
implementation of LED lighting for retail, commercial and
residential lighting industries. We have created custom LED
lighting fixtures for high end clients, produced lighting solutions
for our strategic partners in the retail fixture industry and
developing our own LED fixtures. Our clients include NIKE, APPLE,
H&M, Clinque and the GAP.
Short Term--------Create fresh, compelling LED products that is
rooted in authentic innovation
Long Term--------Provide product design vision for Shine On LED
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
2. making quick jokes.--whit....I got dat.
3. being a great friend/buddy.
4. sleeping in my bed with a fan 4 inches from my face.
5. Making things with my hands and designing products.
6. hanging with fluffy dogs.
7. calling old friends to catch up.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
1. shit eating grin.
2. my butt.
3. sense of humor.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Eckhart Tollie - transformation of consciousness, a spiritual
awakening that he sees as the next step in human evolution.
I stopped watching TV for the most part and radio a year or so
ago...so I watch a lot of internet TV...and read a lot
-anything that rocks-
Things that are megga super funky sweet.
1. pony tails-
3. great style-
4. cool shoes-
5. White button down shirts
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1. My awesome bed and my fan next to my head.
2. sundresses, pony tails and Tahoe.
3. dog and friends.
5. designing and creating.
6. Fossil the dog.
7. a smart and independent woman...smarter the better.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
1. how to have compassion for the peeps in the TL.
2. how I can get more USD so I can have more fun.
3. how all the guys protesting in the middle east get all that time
4. why do people pee in the street when there is a bathroom 20 feet
5. why do some people walk like ducks...
6. why do I have so many dust bunnies in my place...hours after
7. why there isn't an understood rule that we walk on the sidewalk
the same as we drive cars....
8. why she/he is wearing that ...must not have a mirror.
9. do transvestites go into the guys or girls bathroom...
10. why the cops give tickets out to people in the bus lane when
there is a drug dealer 10 feet away....
11. why war seems to be the ultimate answer....
12. what is my future wife doing right now....
13. These rubber pants are hot.....
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
1. Creating art, movies, short films with the artists at the
2. having a drink.....or two.
3. Heckle tenderloin hood rats.
4. Stop in at the HA-RA on Geary and Larkin.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
1. nobody ever said "wow ur tweezed off eyebrows look great".
2. I love thick shoulder straps.
3. Still say hi to my first love, once a year or so....
4. I'm a big dumb animal and can't lie well to women....
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
1. you like to laugh.
2. you like creative guys--with good jobs.
3. you like motorcycle rides.
4. you like feeling wind---skiing or moving very fast.
5. you love to learn.
6. your API.
7. you like art galleries specializing in graffiti and low brow
8. you like to work with ur hands and create.
9. you love animals and treat them well.
10. In shape (mind and body)...
11. If ur petite, like to go to Tahoe and love your job.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.