I thought it was time to add a little to my profile. It also gives me a chance to address the issues that so many of the women on this site have mentioned to me about the men on this site.
1) I have all of my hair.
2) I have all of my teeth. (technically, even if I had purchased my teeth, they would still be mine, but these are my original teeth. Well, technically they are the second set, I did have baby teeth before these.)
3) I have a good job.
4) I have a home. (not living with my parents or my ex or on a friends couch. Again, technically, the bank probably owns more of it than I do. They are nice and let me stay here.)
5) I am completely divorced and actually have a respectful relationship with my ex. No drama.
6) I have a car.
7) I am not here looking for sex. Don't misunderstand me. I am a healthy male and have a strong interest in sex, but I really am trying to find someone who I can have a complete relationship with. This is part of something much bigger to me.
8) I have no game. I don't even have tickets to the game. I am just muddling through this dating world hoping to find the right woman for me. She is out there somewhere.
9) I am just a regular guy with a big heart. (not an enlarged heart. I am in good health)
Okay, update complete.
At this point in my life I never thought I would find myself back in the dating world. So the plan has changed a bit. That's okay. I can be flexible. I am a devoted dad to my little girl. She is 11 years old and she lives with me more than half of the time. I am a dedicated dad. That said, I know that life is about balance. It took a while to learn that lesson, but I think I've got it now. I will always find time for me. That includes having someone to be with. I'm looking for someone who will look at me and see the positive things about me. There are many. I have a sarcastic sense of humor and enjoy the simple things in life. I love music and movies, going to a restaurant or a coffee shop. I'm not really one for the bar scene, but I do like to go see a band from time to time. I like sports and enjoy going to a football, baseball or hockey game. I enjoy staying home just as much as going out. A quiet night at home can be the best date night. If I am with someone I care about, I don't really care where we are. I just enjoy spending time with someone special. I would like to meet someone who is honest and caring. My return to the single world has been one social faux pas after another. Maybe I can tell you all about it over coffee. I can almost guarantee you will at least have a good laugh. I look forward to meeting good people and seeing where this takes me. If you've read this far I hope I have at least convinced you to send me an e-mail. Best of luck to everyone.