Find better matches with our advanced
I’m looking for
- Ages 29–56
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Mar 9
- Queer, Bisexual, Sapiosexual
- Native American, White
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body type
- Mostly other
- Not at all
- Judaism, and somewhat serious about it
- Virgo, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Open relationship
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Hebrew (Okay), Arabic (Okay), French (Okay), Italian (Okay)
2. Friends from other countries because they give me perspective.
3. Chocolate, especially dark chocolate. It also has a different chemical than caffeine, which helps with concentration.
4. Film - I enjoy watching movies and I studied film theory and film preservation.
5. Writing - I'm always writing poetry, sometimes plays, also essays.
6. Writing group - it's great to have feedback, and I like giving feedback to help other people write too.
Or if you want to cook me something, potluck, or trade recipes.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.