Things you might like to know about me:
- Love it when we glide around the dance floor, especially a slightly slower tempo when I fit right under your shoulder and we move as one.
- Thunderstorms are like a lullaby. I swear I could sleep through a hurricane. But . . . a pin drops anywhere in the house and I'm wide awake.
- One of my favorite places to be is at my mom's house in Sequim, WA. I can sit on her front porch and see all the way to Canada.
- Absolutely love the smell of just mowed grass. Smells even better when I did the mowing.
- I still remember the sweetest breath I ever took. It was in the Lincoln National Forest in New Mexico in 1980.
- Laughter is almost always the best medicine. Let's face it though, there are times when antibiotics win out.
- A good friend is a treasure to hold close forever. One does not betray that friendship.
- Honesty, loyalty, trust, respect, humor all have to come before love enters the picture. Love without these things is just hormones talking. I'm not saying talking hormones aren't a good thing sometimes.
- I have a ton of cookbooks but they're mostly just for suggestions. I'm a good cook but mostly homestyle and healthy. If the need arises, I can actually follow the directions in a recipe and the results are delicious. Got to admit though, I love it when a man cooks.
- I really do like to read the historical markers.
- I don't play mind games and HATE it when someone tries to play them on me. Prefer for people to be up-front with me. However, I do like board games and cards and the occasional jigsaw puzzle.
- I am Mom to three of the most incredible young women in the world.
- Love to dance. Go out occasionally with girl-friend to dance CW. Not looking for a relationship there -- just dancing.
- I do have a quick wit and the ability to make people laugh. There have been a couple of times though that I wish I had a re-wind button.
- Rollercoasters! Amusement park thrill rides -- oh yeah!
That's enough about me. I want to know about you. Looking forward to meeting that special man with similar values and likes but with enough differences that we are not boring each other. There's a lot of life left in me and I want to share it. There really is more substance to me than this, but trying to describe myself is not easy. Let's meet and talk and discover who each other really is.