1. Laughing together
2. Regularly reconnecting in small, kind ways
3. Traveling and trying new things
4. Effectively communicating and being able to admit when they’re wrong
5. Forgiving each other and letting go of the little annoyances in life
6. Maintaining romantic elements from their courtship period
7. Giving each partner space to have some quality time alone
8. Staying physically fit and active together
9. Showing appreciation and affection for each other
10. Keeping things steamy in the bedroom
You’d think these things would be natural and obvious, but it’s rare to find someone capable of pulling them off. If this list sounds desirable to you, then we’re off to a good start!
Now for the ‘non-plagiarized’ description of myself (LOL)…I’m woven from old fashioned East Coast Italian thread, so traditional values and principles are just part of my fabric.
I’m an exclusive relationship type who enjoys sharing life’s triumphs, tribulations, and adventures with someone I care about. There’s so much in the world to experience and savor, and being with the right person deepens life.
I can’t overstate the importance of family. I am a single dad who loves every second of it. Just watching my kids brings a smile…simply because I love them so darn much! They’ve taught me how to be patient, sensitive, compassionate, and self-less.
The next thing I can’t live without is laughter! I’m proud of my laugh lines, hell it’s taken me years to form them (ha, ha, ha!). Between my incisive humor (or cornball humor, depending on your mindset) and goofy pranks, you’re bound to laugh along with me.