Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Hello hello! So.. You're looking at my profile, I guess. Just to
state the obvious I'm a 25-year-old man from Denmark. I'm
extreeeeeeeemely bad at writing self-summaries, but feel free to
read below to get to know me.
Feel free to message me with any kind of questions - I'll be
delighted to answer them!
I don't have A-list so I won't be able to see if you have "liked"
me. Please feel free to message me instead :)
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I'm about to learn what life's all about. Finding out who I am in
this big amazing and scary world.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
- I'm very tactful which means I can be both playful, relaxed and
- Being logical.
- I'm a good listener.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
- I always manage, for some reason, to look mad but I'm not. Just
in my own world of thoughts. Not weird, just very thoughtful.
- I'm a problem solving, pragmatic person and an analytical
- My smile when I smile.
- My stubbornness for wanting to learn.
- Just overall my personality I guess.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
- Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
- Daring Greatly by Brené Brown
- TV-2 (a danish band)
- Josh Groban
- Tina Dickow
- I am very all-round when it comes to music. I can listen to
anything from; Classical to jazz and even pop!
- Grey's Anatomy
- Criminal Minds
- A Beautiful Mind
- Saving Private Ryan
- I watch a lot of movies I just can't remember the titles.
- Food from Subway
- A huuuuuuge steak
- Scramble eggs (Preferably no other kind)
- lots of other kind of foods
I'm not to keen on spicy food.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
- News (especially CNN)
- iPhone/iPad (calendar, notes, music, meditation apps, etc.)
- Water to drink (I like water more than any other drink -
especially served cold)
- Lucy (my Cavalier King Charles)
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
- Complaining about nothing to watch in TV and stupid young
teenagers partying and being noisy.
P.S I'm secretly 80 years old.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You want to get to know me. (Obviously)
I don't have the A-stuff so I can't see who's clicking the "like"
button. Please write me a message if you intend to click "like" :)
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.