Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Dec 3
- 6′ 4″ (1.93m).
- Body Type
- Graduated from college/university
- Science / Tech / Engineering
- English (Fluently), German (Fluently), C++ (Okay)
riskoftheabsurd Baltimore, Maryland less capitalistic
Tennen Columbia, Maryland more adventurous
Paleozoologist Baltimore, Maryland more adventurous
ThisIsStan Baltimore, Maryland less capitalistic
BoumBoom Baltimore, Maryland less capitalistic
majestictwelve Towson, Maryland more adventurous
armchairevrythng Laurel, Maryland less capitalistic
xXTreeFiddyxX Pasadena, Maryland more attentive
Seriously though? Everything. Life is easy. Like is this supposed to be challenging?
This is the stuff I think in my head as I smile and answer politely.
Movies: I'm not a movie person, but when I like a movie, I love it. Inglourious Basterds, Independence Day, Toy Story, Forrest Gump, 300, Nolan's Batmans... and Monty Python of course. Icky icky icky patung zoom boinginlavenuhn
Shows: I watched How I Met Your Mother until Netflix ran out of episodes. Also South Park. If you're wondering, I'm not a big fan of Big Bang Theory.
Music: All the late 90s pop-punk classics, and a lot of what I would call "good" hip hop. Atmosphere, Common Market, Living Legends are the favorites.
Food: Everything. I really love to eat. And I know how to cook... prepare yourself... WITHOUT RECIPES WHAT
2. Jokes that I've heard from other people. I'm not funny on my own.
3. The black gel pens I get from work. People look at me like a weirdo when they offer me a pen to sign something and then I smugly pull out my own, but no one scoffs when they see the work of art that is my signature.
4. Food and food and food.
5. Being tall. Honestly it's really just about all I have going for me. Someone could totally show me up, look tougher, be better or smarter, but as long as I'm taller when we square off, I walk away feeling like a champ. And if they're taller... then they're a freak.
That's way too tall.
6. And food.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
The most attractive kind of woman to me is the kind who is mature, independent, and self-aware, but who knows how to laugh--like, really laugh and be happy--and lets me laugh and be myself. And is like real pretty too. So if that's you, please say hi.