Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 • M • Baltimore, MD
- Last Online
- Jul 23
- 6′ 4″ (1.93m)
- Body Type
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- English (Fluently), German (Fluently), C++ (Okay)
Seriously though? Everything. Life is easy. Like is this supposed to be challenging?
This is the stuff I think in my head as I smile and answer politely.
Movies: I'm not a movie person, but when I like a movie, I love it. Inglourious Basterds, Independence Day, Toy Story, Forrest Gump, 300, Nolan's Batmans... and Monty Python of course. Icky icky icky patung zoom boinginlavenuhn
Shows: I watched How I Met Your Mother until Netflix ran out of episodes. Also South Park. If you're wondering, I'm not a big fan of Big Bang Theory.
Music: All the late 90s pop-punk classics, and a lot of what I would call "good" hip hop. Atmosphere, Common Market, Living Legends are the favorites.
Food: Everything. I really love to eat. And I know how to cook... prepare yourself... WITHOUT RECIPES WHAT
2. Jokes that I've heard from other people. I'm not funny on my own.
3. The black gel pens I get from work. People look at me like a weirdo when they offer me a pen to sign something and then I smugly pull out my own, but no one scoffs when they see the work of art that is my signature.
4. Food and food and food.
5. Being tall. Honestly it's really just about all I have going for me. Someone could totally show me up, look tougher, be better or smarter, but as long as I'm taller when we square off, I walk away feeling like a champ. And if they're taller... then they're a freak.
That's way too tall.
6. And food.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.