In a nutshell, if society gives me a message, I probably don't endorse it. I'm not a partier, I don't do it "just because it feels good" I don't experiment with things I know are bad for me, I don't spend it as fast as I earn it, and I make a lousy consumer. I'm not patriotic, I don't care about sports and I invest time, I don't waste or spend it. I despise mediocrity and the things humans invent to divide us rather than unite us.
I don't believe women are objects. I find "you're cute" or "nice tits" or "hey baby" degrading, deplorable, and if that's what you need from your man, we are not going to work out. I think the sexiest thing a woman can own is a diploma or two; not lingerie, not push up bras, and definitely not collagen lips.
I do something every day to sharpen my skills, I am eager to learn about you, people, society, and humanity. I believe everyone has a story to tell and yours is probably far more interesting than "game of thrones, Breaking Bad, Orange/Black" or anything on TV.
I realize I've already lost 90% of readers, if you are in the remaining 10%, by all means, read on and I'm sure we'll get along fine.