I am an avid bike rider, I'll typically make 20 mile trips into and out of Richmond just because I'm bored. But I don't wear stupid butt-shorts or anything, I just like riding around listening to my Ipod, and I certainly don't expect you to go bike riding with me, in fact I enjoy my solitude on a bike ride quite a bit.
I like to walk and hike with people though, I enjoy anything I can do under my own power.
Um, this thing wants me to answer in every language I expressed a passing familiarity with, so lets see if I can do this without cheating. I don't really speak anything but English, but I have a passing knowledge of Croatian and Japanese so I listed them. But please don't assume that by "poorly" I meant I'm fluent but with a bad accent.
Ja sam ludo, i zelim te.
Um, I only really know nouns in Japanese, so I can't really form sentences. Sugoidesune!
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Ago.
I like Religions, politics, and jokes. Sometimes they're all the same thing..
I am comedic, deep, and compersive
I am a career waiter. I love the restaraunt industry and plan on owning my own place one day. I've worked pretty much everywhere, and could be at any number of places by the time you read this.
I also do stand-up comedy. I am part of a regular comedy club, and I've performed at the Richmond Funnybone. Please don't take this as an invitation to give the funny man a joke you heard. We hate that.
Everybody understands Mickey Mouse. Few understand Hermann Hesse. Hardly anybody understands Einstein. And nobody understands Emperor Norton.
I watch almost every movie that comes out and my favorites vary wildly. Right now I'd say my favorite movies are, V for Vendetta, Watchmen, Fight Club, 10 Things I Hate About You and Secretary.
I listen to all music, even the bad stuff. Seriously, I have ICP, Jewel, Dolly Parton, and the soundtrack from CATS on the same playlist.
I love food, I cook all the time. Although I could really go for some Chinese take-out right now.
I stole this from CrashtestCanary
1. What do you think caused your heterosexuality?
2. When and how did you decide that you were a heterosexual?
3. Is it possible that your heterosexuality is just a phase that you may grow out of?
4. Is it possible your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of others of the same sex?
5. If you've never slept with a person of the same sex, is it possible that all you need is a good gay or lesbian lover?
6. To whom have you disclosed your heterosexual tendencies? How did he or she react?
7. Why do you heterosexuals feel compelled to seduce others into your life-style?
8. Why do you insist on flaunting your heterosexuality? Why can't you just be what you are and keep quiet about it?
9. Would you want your children to be heterosexual knowing the problems that they'd face?
10. A disproportionate majority of child molesters are heterosexual. Do you consider it safe to expose your children to heterosexual teachers?
11. With all the societal support marriage receives, the divorce rate is spiraling. Why are there so few stable relationships among heterosexuals?
12. Why do heterosexuals place so much emphasis on sex?
13. Considering the menace of overpopulation, how could the human race survive if everyone were heterosexual like you?
14. Could you trust a heterosexual therapist to be objective? Don't you fear (s)he might be inclined to influence you in the direction of her/his own leanings?
15. How can you become a whole person if you limit yourself to compulsive, exclusive heterosexuality, and fail to develop you natural, healthy homosexual potential?
16. There seem to be very few happy heterosexuals. Techniques have been developed that might enable you to change if you really want to. Have you considered trying aversion therapy?