Find better matches with our advanced
25 • New York, NY • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 9:20am
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Sagittarius, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Mostly monogamous
I would love for someone to participate with me in these things, but also introduce me to something new. I saw someone write this once and I am stealing it: I would like to find someone who is both interested and interesting.
Right now I have The Singularity Is Near playing in my ear during my commute. The book that I think about most in my day to day life is How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie. Just finished The Charisma Myth which complements Dale's book nicely. I am halfway through Cracking Creativity by Michael Michalko, How Pleasure Works, DesignWorks by Heather Fraser, and What Technology Wants by Kevin Kelly. I’m on a science binge right now – it’s weird for me too. I just joined a book club which I am really excited about.
I don't have a TV but watch shows on Netflix and Hulu. I recently realized I haven't seen many movies. I don't know how it happened - I have apparently just been doing other things my whole life. If you are a movie buff, don't judge me - show me what I am missing out on.
Music is the worst of them all. I will never have a favorite song or band. But I have a few things going on that are awesome:
1. Latin + Salsa + Jazz + Pink Martini playlist
2. Strange electronic band called Mount Kimbie (found it on NPR)
3. Valerie June’s entire album
4. The Weeknd + Jai Paul + Lorde playlist
I eat everything, but tacos are my favorite food. I don't really consider salad a meal.
- Family, Friends yes yes of course
- Laughter – huge- would die without it
- The internet – not facebook – the world wide web of knowledge and information. Sandy reaffirmed this for me.
“Gothic Architecture and Shit”
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.