Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 • F • New York, NY
- Last Online
- Jul 20
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Sagittarius, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Mostly monogamous
I would love for someone to participate with me in these things, but also introduce me to something new. I saw someone write this once and I am stealing it: I would like to find someone who is both interested and interesting.
Right now I have The Singularity Is Near playing in my ear during my commute. The book that I think about most in my day to day life is How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie. Just finished The Charisma Myth which complements Dale's book nicely. I am halfway through Cracking Creativity by Michael Michalko, How Pleasure Works, DesignWorks by Heather Fraser, and What Technology Wants by Kevin Kelly. I’m on a science binge right now – it’s weird for me too. I just joined a book club which I am really excited about.
I don't have a TV but watch shows on Netflix and Hulu. I recently realized I haven't seen many movies. I don't know how it happened - I have apparently just been doing other things my whole life. If you are a movie buff, don't judge me - show me what I am missing out on.
Music is the worst of them all. I will never have a favorite song or band. But I have a few things going on that are awesome:
1. Latin + Salsa + Jazz + Pink Martini playlist
2. Strange electronic band called Mount Kimbie (found it on NPR)
3. Valerie June’s entire album
4. The Weeknd + Jai Paul + Lorde playlist
I eat everything, but tacos are my favorite food. I don't really consider salad a meal.
- Family, Friends yes yes of course
- Laughter – huge- would die without it
- The internet – not facebook – the world wide web of knowledge and information. Sandy reaffirmed this for me.
“Gothic Architecture and Shit”
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 22–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.