Find better matches with our advanced
28 • Arlington, VA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Aug 29
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, and very serious about it
- Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from law school
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay)
I like all kinds of movies and television shows, but I especially love things that make me laugh. I am a Friends and Gilmore Girls fanatic, and love a lot of geeky TV and movies (including Doctor Who, BSG, Star Wars, Supernatural, and many others.)
I listen to music as much as possible. My favorite types of music are 90's, oldies, country, and musical theater music. I also am a proud Disney fanatic as I am originally from Florida and grew up just a few hours from Disney World.
2. Laughter. I can be serious like the best of them, but I need someone who I can be a goofball with and be silly for absolutely no reason.
3. Music: I was raised listening to music from every decade from the 20s to now, and sang and played the violin and piano, so music is a very large part of who I am.
4. Books: I am a voracious reader and it is extremely seldom that I am not in the middle of a book. For example, right now I am in the middle of three.
5. Being out in nature. I was raised by a man who is a "frustrated forest ranger" and grew up spending summers camping, white water rafting, horseback riding, etc., I love how peaceful it is.
6. Good Cuban Food. This Miami girl misses her vaca frita real bad.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.