2. I've had much fun over the years teaching nieces and nephews fun things like what happens when you let the air out of a balloon -- up your nose.
3. I think I lead a fairly balanced life. I am equally comfortable dressing up and going salsa dancing or backpacking for a few days.
4. If I have an opportunity to steal your last bite of food, or scare you, or make you walk into a streetlight, I will totally take advantage of that. On the plus side, I am fairly tolerable on being the receiving end of pranks also.
5. Spicy food is the gateway to happiness.
6. I'm active and like to try new things - dancing, soccer, hiking, volleyball, biking, and skiing are things I partake of regularly. I just bought a road bike and am loving it.
7. I can build stuff and am fairly competent with power tools. I've done just about every type of home improvement project there is and worked a lot with Habitat for Humanity also.
8. I like to travel -- on my bucket list is to hit all 7 continents, but I have much work to do in this department.
9. Watch out -- you're in extrovert land here. I'm fairly goofy and am pretty animated when telling stories with lots of sound effects and swearing. Not an energizer bunny though and I like my chill out time watching movies and sleeping in.
10. I like my little life - I have fun, learn things, do stuff, spend time with great friends, laugh a lot, and keep things light in the drama department (the whole tempermental redhead thing doesn't really apply here -- unless you steal my food, then it's game on). =)
Boom. A 10 bullet point intro into my world. I have much more depth than this, but went for the low cal version here. I like guys who make me laugh, can talk about more than just football, are confident and comfy in their own skin, have some depth/interests, and can appreciate that I'm not generic. Also, I tend to gravitate towards people with big personalities -- you know who you are!