You may call me Tie and I'm sure that the pleasure is all mine.
A Brooklyn-bred 'hedonist' with a pension for radical expression and morning-after in-bed brunches. Likely to be found topless sunbathing on Harlem rooftops with a mason jar of sweet tea whiskey, possibly scribbling in a notebook. I'm a busy bee with the gift of gab and a flair for femme dandy ferocity.
I'm a sailor-mouthed, multi-disciplinary, sex/body positive, bad mammajama forever harboring a love jones for all things queer, creative, and black. A happily nappy power top committed to youth enrichment via community building, entrepreneurial media ventures, and constructive rebellion. An art junkie without a shred of censorship, I am inherently NSFW: blunt, explicit, deliberate and unafraid.
Completely out of my mind, 85% of the time (you've been warned). The remaining 15% is spent in a state of transcendence, communing with the genie and raging with the muses.
I'm a talker who likes to talk about everything with anyone, so if I'm not talking to you, then the real question is: what the hell is the matter with you??
I may take some getting use to.