I’m Leah, and I'm 23. I am a feminist, pansexual, polyamorous cis woman, and in a committed, mostly non-monogamous relationship with a wonderful individual who goes by Poet-of-the-Deed. Check him out, he’s the most amazing person I’ve ever met.
Some important things:
1. I'm not going to jump into bed with you. I mean, I might, but it's not a given. Open is the status of my relationship, not my legs. I crave the chase, the anticipation, the butterflies. I want to connect with you on some level other than a purely physical one.
2. I'm going to jump into bed with you. I know what I just wrote. But you should prepare your heart/vagina/penis/other body parts for the fact that I may be interested in a hookup — and only a hookup.
I am sex-positive and open to relationships with all gender identities. I have no patience for homophobes, bigots, or misogynists.
My interests include reading/watching Harry Potter even though I’m sure the count is over a thousand by now, feminism, the internet (particularly YouTube), going for shisha or drinks with my friends, standing up for what is right, and cuddling my cat.
Also, I love dogs, but I don't have one. If you have a dog, how about a date at the dog park?
- the message does not consist of “hey”, “what’s up”, “how’s it going”
- you are a sugar daddy and want to give me a lot of money (jk)
- you identify with anything I have mentioned in my profile because hey that’s cool and we will probably get along!!!
Please don’t message me if
- you just want to send a crude or explicit message. if you send me anything like this (use your imagination) you will be blocked.
- you are interested in a threesome as I am not at this moment in time
- you aren’t comfortable with the idea of an open relationship
- you identify as an “anti-vaxxer”, or as I like to call them, The Measles Fandom
Most importantly, if you are confused by your/you're, there/their/they're, where/wear, too/to/two and proper use of an apostrophe.