Find better matches with our advanced
32 • Aurora, CO • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 27-44
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- Online now!
- Black, White, Other
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- 5' 11" (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Christianity and laughing about it
- Post grad
- Doesn’t have kids but might want them
- Has cats
- English (Fluently), French (Somewhat), Spanish (Somewhat)
I wrote my first novel during NaNoWriMo 2011 and I am writing a follow up. However, I am not published.
I paint and play guitar, too, but those are just calming activities to pass the time.
I can learn pretty much anything within 2 weeks of being introduced to it.
The Mercy Thompson Novels
The Color Purple
The Legend of Billie Jean
Blood In Blood Out
A Simple Curve
Many, many, many, many more!
Terra Nova (yeah, I know)
Sherlock (BBC America)
The Lost Girl
The Chicago Series
Almost everything, for example...
Jimmy Eat World
Food: I am up for trying almost anything. Having family from the south and visiting there for years, I have tried a great many things
2. My Friends
(the two above are not things, but I really don't want to do without them)
3. My vehicle transportation
4. My computer
5. My Bible
6. Paper and Pen
1. Hanging with friends, watching them do weird stuff while I stand and watch...sober.
2. Watch a movie with or without people.
3. Writing at home and getting to bed early because my family goes yard sailing (not a typo) early Saturday morning
4. Anything new that people want to try...almost anything...
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.