Find better matches with our advanced matching system
53 • M • Boynton Beach, FL
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Aries, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Entertainment / Media
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
Outside of work, I learn day by day how to be a better man, and hope to keep on learning a little more each day. Now, all I need is the lady to share it with. I hope you're out there.
Movies... anything is good with the right person next to you. I don't really enjoy subtlety in movies, though... Character studies don't turn me on. I enjoy historical-based or futuristic/fantasy themes in both my movies and my books. Drama between people or events make me think, and I love good conversation based on events, either fictional or reality.
Music... anything but hip hop or rap. Country, classical, oldies are great.
Food? Heck, the only food I don't like is Mac & Cheese.
1. Music... when I don't have it playing, I'm usually humming, singing or whistling.
2. My mouth... I mean, I couldn't smile without it, and I love to smile and laugh.
3. Great Conversation. I could not see going through life without interchange about current world events, current family thoughts, past or future considerations, etc.
4. Books... I am a voracious reader.
5. Dreams... I am always trying to think of what or where I will be sometime in the future. By enjoying today, and dreaming about tomorrow, I can find pleasure in all of my days, even when things aren't going perfect.
6. This is the place where I want to fill in the name of that special lady who makes my heart flutter just to think about her, and hers flutter just to think about me. But... then again, when I've found her and she's found me, I won't be on this site anymore, will I?
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 35–55
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.