Find better matches with our advanced
24 • M • Portland, OR
- Last Online
- Aug 21
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegan
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Pisces, but it doesn’t matter
- Dropped out of university
- Art / Music / Writing
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly), Other (Poorly)
I want to go camping, backpacking, and kayaking. Badly. So if that's your jam, then lets make it happen.
- Giving a warm smile
- Making a remark about how delicious fresh cool air is
- Marveling: How things are how they are (e.g. bridges?)
- Computer graphics
- Making fire pits and hearths in my backyard, on a whim
- Figuring things out
- Reading, listening to music, watching movies, sailing, hiking, camping, woodwork, biking, walking around, going out for food at tasty places, gaming, drinking, stop-motion animation, appreciating the small things in life, being dumbfounded by the complexity of nature, humans, this earth, and the multiverse
- Lots of other shit
So I'll stick to this:
- Most recent enthralling Books: There Will Come Soft Rain by Ray Bradbury, Siddhartha, John O'Hara short stories
- Most recent thrilling Movies (watched or re-watched): Moon (2009), OSS 117 (both of them are exceptional) Mary and Max, Amalie, The Artist (fucking love it!) and Delicatessen
- Most recent enjoyable Shows: Jeeves and Wooster, and Game of Thrones
- Most recent entertaining music: Siriusmo, Souleance, Suff Daddy, and Etta James
- Most recent delectable food sensations I've been concocting: coconut curry butternut squash soup, bombdiggity pad thai, and fucking pizza
- Everything else...
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 26–37
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
You're awesomely awesome and you'd like to go on some adventures.
You want to go for a run, or hike, or a play, etc. I'm up for pretty much anything.
You are into anime.
You're aspiring to make this little rock a better place, are creative in some field, and have a desire to learn and grow as an individual.
You think dinosaurs or megafauna or astrophysics or space or other amazingly nerdy stuff is sweet sauce.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.