Find better matches with our advanced matching system
109 • F • Eng Khong Gardens, Singapore
- Last Online
- Jul 7, 2013
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, and laughing about it
- Taurus, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on Ph.D program
- Art / Music / Writing
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Fluently), LISP (Fluently), Greek
βʹ Trying (and failing!) to get my waist back to waistline of 22/23"
γʹ I think trying to keep God at the centre. :) then myself, then my family, then friends of the concentric circles.
2. Being logical, bringing out the best and worst in people (this goes hand-in-hand with stating logic), being interested in how things work/flow together, be they visual or intangible.
3. Proof-reading & editing services (published/unpublished work).
Are you ready to meet to form your own impressions as to the thrum we may form? Life's not as a fun in a solo.
However, if u've met my family, u will know me and my older sister are very close despite the difference in years. She may pop by on dates i feel sweet about to get her approval. If you can't present yourself well,..
I really like dancing. ^_^ but the most I can claim is that I don't step on feet. I really appreciate a good partner, then it becomes magical, even for a while.
If you perceive human beings as being defined by their tastes, then I guess I'm only selectively mainstream, because most of what's mainstream (not saying all) is disposable.
Whether counsellors/life coaches are as messed up as their patients, just that they are on the right side of the invoice.
How much time will it take before I finally psycho myself to love paperwork? :D
When is my next multiple orgasm (not meal, mind you!)
The golden ratio
How can I have the necessary verbal skills to gently deflate a man's ego without wounding his pride?
Who's the wisest of us all?
- Ages 34–54
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
If you've made it so far through this profile, you can definitely embark on your PhD :) I don't mind doing more of these things with you whilst we get to know each other:
1. Playing Guitar Hero/Other xbox/Wii games at St Games @ the Cathay ($18 pax/ 3hrs)
2. Playing Squash/Tennis/Basketball/Golf
($0 pax/ hr except for Golf lol)
3. Exercising/ Hiking & Running & Trekking (anywhere in Singapore) ($0 pax/ hr)
4. Book/Board Games or Coffee Club/TCC/Yakun or australian coffee Cafes ($5 pax/ hr)
5. Movies (I say this reluctantly - because a movie is kinda a fail-safe, not likely to dazzle meet)($5 pax/ hr)
6. Groupon or Fine Dining ($5 pax/ hr to $50 pax/hr)
7. You can suggest other face-to-face non-sexual activities :P like dancing vertically (!) ($cover charge pax/ NA hr)
8. Go for each other's church services if you are also a Christian/Catholic/Jehovah's Witness etc. - I go for Mandarin though!
9. Go JB with me to pump petrol.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.