Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Hello. Self-written summaries are not the best idea, and since I
really doubt more than a handful of people are ever going to read
this all the way through, I have no idea why I put much thought
into them. Anyways, I'm an asshole. A very nice, very smart
asshole. I'm also slightly egotistical and crazy. Yay?
If you want the truth of my personhood, including the things not
mentioned here and the nuances that require first-hand experience,
then a much more reliable source would be talking to me instead of
relying on self-diagnosis.
Since I love lists and can never seem to not make this section
somewhat awkward, let me continue!
- I'm of decent flamboyancy and extreme eccentricity.
- I really am somewhat of an asshole. I'm also unapologetic about
- I'm quite amiable. I get along with everybody, so I guess there
aren't a lot of reasons to not like me? Who knows? Not me. You find
- I quite often forget I am not employed as a comedian. I make
jokes about anything and everything and am thus not all that
- I am highly sarcastic. I'm very candid. I dare you to figure out
which is which.
- I highly suggest messaging me. Not saying I won't bite, but hey,
life's a bunch of risks.
- I don't have enough years to list every philosophy I live by, nor
every cool fact and/or phrase I've learned.
- I am a self-proclaimed living, breathing paradox.
- Every so often, I like to update and add things to my profile to
make myself seem really cool.
- Blah. There's no real list of criteria to put down, so I don't
really know where I'm going with this. Ask me questions! Have solid
That's all, folks.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Whatever I want. Sometimes that is plotting my eventual domination
of the planet. Other times, it's nothing. For those other others
times, it's spending my time being a chatty squirrel and writing.
Somewhere between, I'm also biding my time until I start to do
things. What are those things? How should I know!?
Oh, I also teach piano.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
EVERYTHING! But especially writing. I have an extremely excellent
memory that some people have deemed scarily so. I'm excellent at
being someone to talk to, even if I'm uncomfortably awkward. I'm
also excellent at being creepily quiet. I'm also really good at
words. Why? Because words. Words is why. I'm also fairly decent
with a piano and I like to write music. I also like to work on
science stuff. I'm also extremely good at being lazy. Basically,
I'm a true renaissance man.
(Also, I also say also a lot.)
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Uh. Can Lana Del Rey be all of the above? No? Too bad.
(As a note on the side, I will concede that
- I have over a hundred books, but my most favourite book is
probably Sprout by Dale Peck with Cody by Keith Hale falling in
second, and I have recently found love in the A Song of Ice and
Fire series by George R.R. Martin;
- my favourite authors are John Green (The Fault in Our Stars &
Looking For Alaska), H.P. Lovecraft (The Cthulhu Mythos), Douglas
Adams (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy), and Andrew Hussie
- my musical taste consists of Lana Del Rey (and is spiced up by
Evanescence and Paramore and Marina & the Diamonds and many,
many others) and my genres exclude the vast majority of rap and
- I don't have a favourite movie, but if I did, it'd be the short
film "Eu Não Quero Voltar Sozinho";
- my favourite T.V. show is Avatar: the Last Airbender (and I have
a love for Supernatural and Doctor Who and American Horror Story)
and I find fascination (usually followed by obsession) with
anything scientific or comedic;
- I lied about the movies. Partly. I really like Harry Potter and
The Lord of the Rings and How to Train Your Dragon and Mean Girls.
I did not lie about the short-film being my all-time favourite, and
again that's "Eu Não Quero Voltar Sozinho";
- Pizza. That is all.)
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Lana Del Rey. Homestuck. Pizza. Blankets and pillows (I have lost
count of how many I have of each). Sarcasm. Writing. Being anal and
slightly neurotic about updating stuff. Candles. Science. Oh, also
my laptop. Music should probably be on this list, too. I guess the
people I like talking to? Also food. And humour.
Oops, I went over six. Too bad.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
All the things. All of them. But especially those ones. Yeah,
they're really great.
("Those" ones being:
- science, particularly any branch of physics;
- the structure of government, both present and the type I'd
construct given the power;
- my literature. I write a lot, but I plot a lot more;
- Homestuck. Seriously, I spend a LOT of time thinking about
Homestuck and don't ask my thoughts on it unless you are
- generally a lot of things? I don't exactly keep count of how much
time I spend thinking. Let's just assume I spend all of it on all
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Most likely in bed (but since I have a couch and not a bed, I
should probably say couch). This is not a sarcastic or otherwise
facetious answer, and if this question were to be posed about any
other day of the week, I shall repeat myself.
The only exception to this rule is when I am forced to fulfill my
social obligation to people I don't hate.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
you want to message me. Do it even if you don't want to. You'll
never know what will happen otherwise. Your computer might explode,
but that's a risk you'll just have to take if you want to find out
if I'm someone cool to talk to. (I am.) Seriously, just message me
- I'm not nearly as big, bad, and scary as I might come off. I'm
just moderately so.
If you like music (specifically Lana Del Rey), reading stuff
(especially Homestuck), or anything: I want you to message me. This
includes if you just want someone to talk really dirty to. I love
conversation however I get it.
In the case that you wish to contact me via other methods, you can
always find my Facebook (facebook.com/Kisa.is.a.King), you can
sometimes spot me on Twitter (twitter.com/leroy_pbj), or you can
email me (email@example.com). I also have a Skype and a
number, but you'll have to work for those. Wink.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.