Seriously, why take my word for it? I could be the person outside your window and I'd never mention it. By the way, you're looking a little tired. Get more sleep.
(If people want a "serious" self-summary, then I guess I'll write one. I'm sarcastic and a little bit of an asshole. There. That's it. That's my serious self-summary. Did I mention I'm nerdy? I am. Don't forget dorky, too. And vulgar. I like to complain, but do not be fooled. I am very friendly and positive. Really, you should just talk to me - it'll be a lot easier (and more exciting) than reading this paragraph. Or just check out my Tumblr (which is the-capricious.tumblr.com).
Oh, I also update this whenever I find a relevant piece of information I casually forgot about.)
The more I read this, the less satisfied I am with it. Maybe I should just add a list of things? Probably - rambling is a favourite pastime of mine.
- If I come off as an asshole, I'm not really sorry. I kind of am, but I think my other traits make up for that.
- I prefer to be blunt. (Wise words: a blunt point cuts less than a sharp one.)
- I'm really friendly. I don't see a reason to be mean unless you are.
- I think I forget I'm not a comedian. I make jokes about anything and everything and am thus not all that serious. I like laughing and I take any opportunity I can for it.
-I'm highly sarcastic. I'm very honest. It is up to you to determine when I am which.
- I highly suggest messaging me. It's much better (and arguably easier) than just reading this, 'cause for as much as I write, I'm never going to contain or even surmise the entirety of my personality, complexity, or existence.
- Blah blah blah. There's not exactly a list of criteria to put down, so I don't really know where I'm going with this. Ask me questions! Have solid conversation! Something!
That's all, until I am further dissatisfied.