Find better matches with our advanced matching system
37 / F / Bisexual / Single
London, United Kingdom
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 8:51am
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay)
This year was my 4th visit to Burning Man. If you have not have heard of Burning Man (firstly, where have you been?), it is a festival in the desert in Nevada in US. However its also very much an experiment in a different way of life and things I have learnt at Burning Man about myself and interacting with others are very much part of my life now.
However that said, I am not a hippy living in a caravan ... I have my own house, car and job ;)
Movies: Something about Mary (and other silly comedy) Lord of the Rings, Fargo, Big Lebowski, Fargo, Donny Darko ...etc
TV: Big Bang Theory, IT crowd, Blackadder, Dr Who etc.
Food: Love cooking, also all sorts of food from good 'european' to indian, thai, chinese, moroccan etc.
Music: depends whether it is to listen to at home, or out dancing but here are a few bands I enjoy ... Chemical Brothers, Moby, Muse, Faithless, Scissor Sisters, Chilli Peppers, Elbow, Goldfrapp .... etc!
3. Sense of humour
6. A good book
- Guys and girls who like bi girls
- Ages 27–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
You should NOT message me if ...
- You only write "hi" in your message and nothing else
- You are going to send me a one liner which is not personal at all
- You are just looking for sex
- You are married/in a relationship
- You do not live in the UK (not looking for pen pals!)
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.