Find better matches with our advanced matching system
37 • F • London, United Kingdom
- Last Online
- Apr 10
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay)
This year was my 4th visit to Burning Man. If you have not have heard of Burning Man (firstly, where have you been?), it is a festival in the desert in Nevada in US. However its also very much an experiment in a different way of life and things I have learnt at Burning Man about myself and interacting with others are very much part of my life now.
However that said, I am not a hippy living in a caravan ... I have my own house, car and job ;)
Movies: Something about Mary (and other silly comedy) Lord of the Rings, Fargo, Big Lebowski, Fargo, Donny Darko ...etc
TV: Big Bang Theory, IT crowd, Blackadder, Dr Who etc.
Food: Love cooking, also all sorts of food from good 'european' to indian, thai, chinese, moroccan etc.
Music: depends whether it is to listen to at home, or out dancing but here are a few bands I enjoy ... Chemical Brothers, Moby, Muse, Faithless, Scissor Sisters, Chilli Peppers, Elbow, Goldfrapp .... etc!
3. Sense of humour
6. A good book
- Guys and girls who like bi girls
- Ages 27–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
You should NOT message me if ...
- You only write "hi" in your message and nothing else
- You are going to send me a one liner which is not personal at all
- You are just looking for sex
- You are married/in a relationship
- You do not live in the UK (not looking for pen pals!)
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.