Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1) A nail file. I know, silly, right? But it's seriously an OCD
2) Pictures. I love pictures! Friends, family, everything. Gotta
keep those memories :)
3) My Mac. I really can't deal with PCs. They just make me angry
when I use them. Again, just being honest.
4) My kindle/kindle app. It's great for articles from class,
getting any newspaper easily, and, of course, books. Though it's
not the same as thumbing through pages. Boo.
5) UGA something.
6) Booze. Okay, this really should be first, but I feel a little
less like an alchy putting it last. I enjoy a nice drink, be it
bourbon, beer, or wine. (PS-I'm a bourbon girl. No
tropi-fruity-tang-tastic-tini for me. Just give me a manhattan and
I'll be happy.)
**Disclaimer-I clearly went with tangible, material items. My
family and friends are priceless and I could never do with out
them, but I thought I'd stray from the warm and fuzzy stuff.