Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 / M / Straight / Single
Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Last Online
- Today – 1:19pm
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism and laughing about it
- Graduated from college/university
- Science / Tech / Engineering
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and has cats
theflyingmuffin Birmingham, United Kingdom more adventurous
Szandor1 Birmingham, United Kingdom more adventurous
caramac-daddy Birmingham, United Kingdom more adventurous
joe281985 Birmingham, United Kingdom more adventurous
jaysingh82 Hockley, United Kingdom more adventurous
RichEyre Birmingham, United Kingdom more adventurous
baronvonfang Birmingham, United Kingdom more adventurous
Wolf-in-shadow Birmingham, United Kingdom more adventurous
Write/produce music and play guitar in a band.
Work the whole 9-5 thing.
Party whenever the mood strikes.
- Art. By hand or Photoshop/Illustrator. Even though I spend too much time drawing stupid things on MSPaint.
- I've always been a lover of swimming/cycling/boarding and climbing. Although it's better in the summer when its not so fucking cold.
- Cooking awesome tucka.
- I know a fair deal about nature, science and astronomy.
- South beach, bringin the heat uhhh
aaaaaand my hair
I like most TV things. not all of them, but most....mostly. I love to hate TV chefs. Apart from James Martin. He's great.
And films are fun arent they? Great for an hour or 2. A visual novel. Like a book, the same idea but without having to sit looking at words on paper for ages. I like the kind with action and suspense and laughs. Oh, how I do love a good laugh.
I'll happily listen to all music. My tastes vary with time. The last year or so i've been listening to a lot of blues, jazz and prog rock from the 70,s 80,s. I love discovering music.
Food! Grub! Tucka! Nosh! I eat it. It provides sustenance and satisfaction. Thai food is great. So is Chinese. Indian, English, American, Mexican. I could just keep naming different kinds of foods. I suppose the only food i dislike is fresh coriander. I mean, sure you can eat it, but it tastes like soap or somthing. if you like your food to taste like soap then go for it.
1) Tunes (loud, through speakers)
2) A guitar (acoustic preferably. If its an electric I'd need an amp etc. and seems I can only have 6 items on this list)
3) Beverages: Alcoholic beverages (such as wine or fine ale) and hot bev-er-ag-es (such as tea or coffee)
4) I'll throw some food in there. All food. Food is da bomb.
5) A pen and paper (for the purpose of there being only 6 items I can choose, a pen and paper count as just ONE item).
6) My family/friends (again, I need both of these things. I'll cover both family and friends as ONE item)
If, heaven forbid, I should want to put more than 6 things on this list, I'd have a computer on there too. Pretty essential.
But other than that, music and movies and the silly things that pop in and out of my head from time to time. Like this:
- Playing a gig somewhere.
I have a 5th nipple.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–31
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating